Thread: The fog is rolling in...

The fog is rolling in...

It has been awhile since I have been able to get out as Molly and enjoy some femme time. I am able to dress for brief periods around the house on days I work from home. Usually there is only enough time to be ready for a possible quick change in case the wife or daughter show up unexpectedly, which they do at times. It hasn't happened in a while and fortunately not while I had on female attire. Lately, the desire to get out and have a full on girl day is growing. The pink fog is getting thick.
    I wear my hair long and have gone to get a blow out on previous outings. I had trimmed my hair to above the collar back in the spring (much to my regret.) But now it is back to just below the shoulders and I am thinking of what type of outing I can do.
    I live in the Houston/Galveston area and when I go out it is usually to Houston. The other day I was in Galveston for some work business and when I finished my meeting I decided to have lunch on the Strand (Historical Downtown Distrct) since I was really close already. I was in guy mode. After lunch I strolled around a bit and came across a Photography store that does the Vintage, Antique costume photo shoots. So, I gave them a call and was assured that they would be more than happy to have me come in as Molly for a sitting. The lady said they have done so for quite CDs and would be more that happy to have me. This gives me some comfort in planning an outing that I haven't done before and getting a special photo.
    So, now I'm making my plan...I work in Houston and will schedule a day off, but leave the house like I am going to work, but instead have a Molly day. I am thinking of scheduling a makeover at Sephora following a Blow Out. Then I will travel to Galveston, maybe stop by the outlet mall on the way. Go to have a photo shoot then spend whatever time left visiting the shops on the Strand.
    The main challenge is having to leave the house in guy mode get dressed probably in my truck. I will need to wear my hip and butt pads some I'm thinking about how to put them on under my guy clothes before I leave.
    Oh, challenges we face..
    Sorry for so long, thanks for "listening."

Molly

I believe wearing the hip/butt pads out of the house can be accomplished by wearing loose fitting pants. I know my pads add dimension to my femme jeans and a dress or two, but, my slacks are loose enough they would not be obvious. If you wear jeans, then they would likely be obvious.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I understand the feeling. I'm aiming at getting out in full Geena mode in about a month, and want to make a day of it, too. The old time photo idea sounds fun, but what to do with the evidence? I just want to get pretty and enjoy it for a while. Hope your day works out great for you.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

I'm excited for you, Molly. Please tell us how it goes.
    Last edited by Kelli_cd; 09-26-2023 at 09:58 PM.

Hope you're able to get out and get the old fashioned picture taken that you want to Molly. If you do please post it in the Picture and Video forum, if you would, so we can all see how well you look.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Molly, do what I've done, change completely on the road!

When u stop at a restaurant or coffee shop take your things into a restroom stall. I used the handicapped stall because it was larger! I used the Ladies Room for my complete change but u can use the men's room for just your pads. Just wait until no one's in the rest room before u go in or out like I did at a McDonalds in Hollywood!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I haven't been able to CD for a few months due to changes at work, and I'm really getting desperate to resume. I had to purge recently as my femme outfit was nearly discovered by my wife.

My pink fog is building again, and I'm starting to plan a complete outfit, with a long dress, knee length boots, wig, and forms. My list is getting fuller as I'm listing places locally and online where I can buy all I need at virtually the same time.

I haven't got the courage to go out part dressed, but I'm thinking if I can find a way to become passable in my appearance, I may have an opportunity soon to have a complete day en-femme.

Platinum Member
    You deserve a day out! Have a great time on the Strand. By the way, did you know that strand is the Norwegian word for beach?
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Molly, Enjoy your day. I would just put the hip in butt pads in place once I was on the road.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Well girls, It's about to happen. I have been able to go out dressed for a couple quick outings the past couple of months. No more that a 2-3 hour venture to a nearby town and do some shopping or just hanging out.
    Now for the bigger adventure. I have a couple of PTO days I need to use before the end of the year so I have scheduled an appointment for a blow out (hair stylist) and then to Sephora for a makeover.
    So, this next Tuesday I will leave early from the house as usual, find a place to change in the truck. Then to an early appointment with the stylist and right after that to Sephora. It will be late morning by the time I am finished getting "made over." After that I am still considering going to the Strand on Galveston and getting a picture, get some lunch on the island and maybe to the outlet mall back on the mainland.
    Hoping for a good weather day and a lot of fun.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Sounds like a great plan Molly. Have a great time, drive carefully, and let us know how fantastic your Tuesday goes.

Emily