Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: If u have an SO has crossdressing effected your sex life?

I have been married for almost 10 years and just found out my husband cross dresses. Ever since I found out it seems our sex life is better. He only wants to have sex when he is dressed.

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Have u tried couples therapy, Jade? I don't think it could hurt in your situation. Do u think your SO would be willing to try that?
    My wife wont go to couples therapy. I did go to several sessions with a therapist and I would like to start up again.

Cheddy,

How do you feel about that he only wants sex when CDed? Does that work for you too?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddy View Post
    I have been married for almost 10 years and just found out my husband cross dresses. Ever since I found out it seems our sex life is better. He only wants to have sex when he is dressed.

From experience I would not let that go on.

I did that too trying to please him /make him comfortable and I ended up by myself . Pretty soon that is all they can do or will want to do and if you won't then ... mine stepped out . For him it was either that way or no way . I always had to make him think he was the "girl" and rather me be the 'Guy" which I hated ,, or a lesbian scene which is just ... no comment ..
    The resentment I developed was and still is epic . Its a pretty serious addiction for some men and not always healthy .

I know that's not popular to say but its true and I am far from alone . Don't want to see you get hurt .
    Last edited by Dutchess; 10-21-2023 at 10:26 PM.
    IG : Knightress Oxide