Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If u have an SO has crossdressing effected your sex life?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar

Question If u have an SO has crossdressing effected your sex life?

Walking on eggs with this post! So, a, "Yes", or, "No", and maybe just explain if it's been for the better or worse?

No intimate, personal details, THANK U!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

There's been no effect, either positive or negative. We've involved crossdressing on the off occasion, but other than that it's had no role either.

That part of our relationship was lacking before I told her about my desire to dress, got dressed together one night as a kink thing and sex was amazing. But unfortunately few weeks later back to normal so I started dressing more, think part of it was if you not going to wear lingerie or skirts etc for me then I will wear them myself lol. She accepts but don't approve. I think sometimes she is jealous of Emily giving me attention.

Platinum Member
    CDing was a part of our intimacy during the first dozen years of our relationship. However, as I grew more certain that I was transgender and spent more of Ike presenting as a woman, our intimacy diminished considerably.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Not a bit. CDing is about clothes, which are usually absent during those times.

No.
    This part of my life and her interaction with it has had no effect.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Should I say, Five years ago I found this sight and joined.
    It made me feel good about my secret Cross-Dressing, so I told my wife.
    Since we were getting along so well I wanted to tell her my secret.
    Well our relationship went very bad.
    Went from Sex once a month to twice a year, which is fine if that's what she wants.
    But the worst thing is she keeps such close tabes on me that I never get a chance to dress.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

What sex life? I should have been a nun!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes - worse 😕.

My sex life with my wife finished 17 years ago with her ilnesses, crossdressing didnt play a part. But I do feel that she lets me do what I want as some sort of, not sure if it feeling sorry for me or guilt or compensation for this part of our marraige that is missing. Yes I do love her wont leave her and I look after her, god bless her.

Think with time and age most peoples sex life diminishes. My non CD friends have found this to be the case.CD certainly accelerated the process in my relationship.

For my wife and I my CDing has not played a role in our intimate relationship, positively or negatively. As Debbie points out, the role of time and age has been much more significant.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

The reveal 4 years ago deeply affected it. Mainly the loss of trust due to the hiding/lying and stealing wife's clothes that she could sometimes wear when having sex. It took years to recover and the clothes thing is still an issue today. In the hope that this warning can serve some here...

At this point in our lives it would not negatively affect intimacy if my wife caught me Crossdressing but it definitely would have 20 or so years ago.

I don't think it has changed anything for my wife. For me, it has enhanced it. More often than not, I am wearing some sort of lingerie when we have sex. The main change for my wife has been menopause. I hear that most womens sex drive diminishes with age & menopause. My wifes drive actually picked up! She also has gotten more adventurous.

Yes Yes and Yes again

Aspiring Member
    Yes our sex life ended the the day i came out to my wife

I don't think it has. I came out to my wife within a couple of weeks of meeting her.
    She has known from almost the beginning who I am and what I enjoy doing.
    We have had our fun together a few times while I was wearing some lingerie, basically for my birthday, but on a few other occasions.
    But because of her health issues, our sex life has died.
    After she hit menopause her sex drive became almost non-existent, so we were a couple times a month if I was lucky.
    Now since her stroke, we might have sex once a year.

So our sex life has not suffered because of my dressing, but because of her health.
    But I didn't marry her for the sex, I married her because I love her.

No it haven?t had any impact. But now at 75 our sex is much better than at 55, due to us have straightened out more important relational issues. Crossdressing or whatever else that impacts intimacy can be handled if the persons in a relation do not use stonewalling / DADT or similar extreme conflict handling approaches to break the communication. As many have told already, health problems seem to be a bigger problem. Besides, as already said, love exists without sex intimacy, but that was not a part of the question. Especially when we get older, hugging, cuddling, smiling and holding hands, just a touch - will do, but then - I assume that is not included in the ?sex? koncept?
    Marie

Due to age and physical issues not a lot of sex anymore. Before that the dressing and intimacy were very much linked and a big part of our sex life. We originally got together when I responded to her online personal where she was looking for a crossdresser so obviously the crossdressing was a plus for us. That was 25 years ago and changed my life - for the better.

Due to physical issues on both our parts, we've had a sexless marriage for 16 years. Since I've been CDing for only 3+ years, I'd say it hasn't affected our sex life at all.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Not only that she is not interested in anything related to Karen (completely disapproves), she isn't much interested in intimacy whatsoever. I feel like the maintenance man in a convent most of the time.

Well now?some of what I have read has got me scared about getting any older. For us the CDing stuff started in our first year of marriage. Really fun times. 16 years later it has really grown into shopping together, meeting other CD couples, going to events, having incredible sex dressed and not dressed together.

BUT?she is in her fourth year of menopause, sex drive has crashed for her yet we work hard to play on. To help her get into or excited about having sex we have a sex schedule. Sundays, Tuesdays and Fridays at 8pm. Now the time is flexible and we can rain check a day if life gets in the way. This helps her plan and look forward to our time together sexually.

I never wear wigs or make up when fooling around. She accepts the outfits but doesn?t want to make out with a girl. Pass few years she has started wearing more outfits. Maybe my CDing has influenced her. I mean I do have some really sexy things to wear and I always make a big deal about her wearing something. Compliments, affection and such. She is so incredible and I go above and beyond in spoiling her, loving her, helping with all life throws at us and do a few surprises in there to making her feel extra special, loved and appreciated.

Sometimes it?s as simple as giving her a little Hershey?s kiss while out grocery shopping. Just don?t let it melt in your pockets?

Banned Read only
    When we had "The Talk" in the early 1980's things were rocky for as period of time. There was a rebound. Later, illness and aging started to take effect.

Sherry, My CDing has had no affect on our sex life. Lack of privacy and health issues have.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".