Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why do you have such big boobs

Why do you have such big boobs

About two weeks ago some lady in my church choir asked me why I have such big boobs (bra cup size DD). I was wearing a dress that emphasized my chest mounds,
    Lady: Did you smoke weed?
    John: No, I have been on estrogen for the last 12 years.

And then there was the tedious questions and answers why I am taking estrogen. She wondered if I had prostate cancer and that was the treatment, And I said no. And on and on...

Then last week she asked me if who applied makeup and nail lacquer (polish). If I was as sharp as I should have been I would have jokingly said, "My cat" as I live by myself except for my really loving cat. Next question: "How did you learn?" Now that is really easy compared to laying hardwood floors, baseboard molding, and T molding. I also replaced parts of the water heater, including the thermostat and the thermocouple. I explained all that to her,

I guess some people out there are really forward as such as asking a man in a dress why he has such big boobs.

Note: I don't exactly have a feminine voice. In a community choir with about 12 men I had the deepest voice. And I sing second bass in the church choir.
    When I wake up in the morning with my vocal cords relaxed I can sing down to G1, three ledger lines below the bass staff.

john
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-02-2023 at 05:20 AM. Reason: Added sing G1 below the bass staff in the morning
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

It's certainly an inappropriate question unless you're good friends. But, I guess being curious is better than judgmental.

All the members of the church choir are all good friends to each other. Everybody in the congregation is close knit.
    John (Legal name)

JohnH, You are a kind person .
    When reading her questions to you I had steam coming out of my ears.
    I am glad your group is close knit, perhaps she just is that way all the time .
    Hopefully she learned something.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    Wow, such an inquisitive woman!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Di, I thought is was hilarious that someone would be so bold to ask such questions. I NEVER felt any anger at all with the questions.

John

Wait, she was asking someone wearing a dress why they were taking estrogen? That's the strangest part of the story for me!

You're wearing a dress, you have big boobs, you admitted to taking estrogen, and yet your nail polish still came into question? There's obviously no IQ requirement to get into your church. At that point I think I would have held a mirror in front of her mouth to make sure she was really alive.

I guess I still register to her that I have a masculine aspect due to my voice. When I sing my voice timbre is definitely that of a bass, heavier and deeper than the typical baritone So I guess that's why she asked about my painted fingernails.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-01-2023 at 02:29 PM.

“Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.”
    ― George Carlin

Bless her heart.

There are some people who blurt out their thoughts as they don't filter their thoughts before speaking. Such people have a hard time getting along socially.
    Those people need to be treated with kindness as they are hurting inside...

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-01-2023 at 03:16 PM.
    John (Legal name)

You handled that quite well! I have had people ask me stupid questions before but no one has asked my why my breasts are large, not even my wife! Lol
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    That was an Interesting Story,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I'm amazed and humored at the same time. It's nice you were able to have this conversation without getting upset. The ONLY thing my wife has ever said about my forms is "I'm not sure I like you having bigger boobs than me." And that was with my DD teardrop forms. She has natural DD boobs that, at our age, sag quite nicely. She's never commented on my F cup forms. I cannot imagine my response if someone else ever commented on my boobs. If questioned why they are the size they are, I'd likely just say, "Because I like them that size."
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Is her name Karen? I think I've met her.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by OrdinaryAverageGuy View Post
    [...]There's obviously no IQ requirement to get into your church.[...]
    No offense meant, I'm sure.

Yeah, there's some sense of entitlement going on. Or maybe some "mammary envy"?

You should have offered to give this person some makeup pointers to improve her looks. She's clearly threatened by yours.
    When haters hate, I celebrate!

WHen my last/ex gf found out about my dressing.
    She did not like I had bigger boobs than her.
    She did ask me why mine were so big and then she broke it off

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Is her name Karen? I think I've met her.
    I resemble half that remark some of the time. Hahahahaha

Patience, a person has to be interested in his/her appearance to go to the effort. You look at the woman in question and you will realize she's not that interested. I think she was interested in small talk, and given the way she does not filter her thoughts when she speaks, she's bound to talk about things that others might take offense.

To be fair to this individual it isn't everyday you run across someone who looks like a woman in appearance yet has a deep masculine voice..

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-02-2023 at 11:34 AM.

Forget those who make this an offense issue and name calling as Karen, sometimes it is just refreshing and fun to have a conversation with an unfiltered person. Enjoy the moment and the memories.

Thanks for sharing.

Which I do. I do enjoy the moments especially since my wife passed away April 4 of this year. And I also appreciate the companionship of my dear affectionate cat whose affection is greater than any dog I have ever had.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-02-2023 at 12:32 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnH View Post
    .. it isn't everyday you run across someone who looks like a woman in appearance yet has a deep masculine voice..

John
    Actually for me it is, the sons partner is trans and the sales person at the Lego store we shop at is also trans. Both present as female and both have less than feminine voices.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Are these individuals bass singers rather than the typical baritone?
    Can these individuals do the "Rach Challenge"? Look it up on YouTube. That comes from the ending of Rachmaninoff's work of "Now Lettest Thou Thy Servant" where the second basses start at Bb2 and descend to Bb1, two ledger lines below the bass staff. I can do that, something most men cannot do.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-03-2023 at 11:16 AM.

Wow, she went all Gladys Kravitz on you. You handled it quite well.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    You handled that quite well! I have had people ask me stupid questions before but no one has asked my why my breasts are large, not even my wife! Lol
    I had a similar question from a GG. I was out with my TG friends and a group of 4 GGs came up to me. One of them asked me how I do it. I was about to say, "The same as you, one leg at a time."

But, then I figured out that she wanted to know how I did my breasts. I thought the simplest answer was the best, "I'm wearing breast forms, very similar to mastectomy forms". When I got a puzzled look on her face, I just popped them out and asked her if she "wanted to try them out for size." She tried them on an bounced them around a little, then another GG wanted to try them on until all 4 GGs had tried them on.

It sounds unbelievable, but I have a TG witness who was too tongue tied to say anything about what she just saw until it was over.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.