Thread: Getting more relaxed showing Danielle to my wife

Getting more relaxed showing Danielle to my wife

In my recent photo post I said both my wife and I are getting more relaxed during my Danielle fashion shows. I guess my comments here also relate a bit to the recent thread on the informal survey of how many wives are accepting and supportive.

The interaction on fashion show days is becoming more relaxed and do I dare say kind of normal. We have found our dog behaves strangely and seems anxious on fashion show days. The first couple of times we thought it was because the bedroom door was closed and she likes to relax on our bed. So we now leave the bedroom door open while I am getting ready but the other day Kirra was in and out of the house, pawing at out front patio door instead of coming in her doggy door and also went under the computer desk when my wife was on the computer. Funny thing is on regular Danielle days the dog is totally relaxed , goes in and out, and most of the time lies on the bedroom bed in the midst of assorted Danielle stuff and oblivious to Danielle getting ready. I mention this in relation to the apparent normalisation of the interaction between my wife and Danielle on fashion show days. In the middle of getting ready my wife came to the bedroom and asked if she could the laundry basket out of the closet. I don't remember if I had makeup on or what state of dress I was in but previously my wife would have felt uncomfortable venturing into Danielle's temporary domain. Later on she tried to coax the dog on to the bed while I was changing outfits in the bedroom and I said to her it can look like a mini-tornado hit with Danielle accoutrements strewn across the bed. Again she seemed relaxed about coming into the bedroom in the middle of the Danielle transformation process.

The fashion show experience definitely is an euphoric experience for me. The first time or two I was nervous about presenting Danielle to her but now I am very relaxed and can concentrate on enjoying the moment and realising at the same time how fortunate I am my loving wife can be so understanding and accepting. I have made sure to repeatedly tell her how special it is to me having the fashion shows and yesterday as usual I did buy a bouquet of flowers which has kind of become a post fashion show day tradition. I also have now taken it as personal challenge to try and improve my makeup and presentation for her valued opinion.

Danielle, I'm glad to hear that things are getting to the point of normallcy between you and your wife on your fashion show days. Also glad to hear that you aren't nervous any more when getting dressed for the show. How many different outfits do you show your wife on those days? Did you ever figure out what was up with the dog?
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Platinum Member
    Hi Daniele, , It kind of sound like the Ball has landed in her Court, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I've seen some dogs behave like this in unusual situations. Usually it's border collies. They are so smart, it's amazing what they can be pondering.

The dog is an Australian cattle Dog/Kelpie cross so much the same temperament as a Border Collie. She sometimes is a little too smart for her own good. Being a herding dog she is very attentive and alert so our guess is on fashion show days she somehow detects something is a little different. However that doesn't explain why on regular Danielle days when my wife is out she behaves completely normal and chills out on the bed watching Danielle get ready.

Glad to hear things are moving forward

How wonderful.
    I remember fashion show days …..lol usually I cooked up some new styles to try .

Very nice….made me smile
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Platinum Member
    Very glad to hear that you and your wife are growing together.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

This is so awesome and I am very very happy for you two. Great idea to give her extra loving and flowers are the best.

At first it was awkward for both of us.
    Now after many years it's just 2 gals getting dressed. She might comment on what I'm wearing or suggest something. Sometimes she asks me to help her with her makeup as she has trouble doing her brows. Otherwise it's just as normal as anything else.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Danielle, That is wonderful. I hope your wife's acceptance keeps progressing.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I am very thankful that for many years my wife and I have been able to comfortably talk about Danielle related stuff and my Danielle wardrobe and new purchases don’t have to be hidden from her. Her new acceptance of seeing Danielle in person is very special. However I don’t anticipate there will be any further steps in her acceptance and I am not expecting any. In fact I cannot think of anything else she could do to be more accepting and supportive.

She has said it is still difficult and uncomfortable seeing her husband look so different but she loves me very much and has come to realize how much it means to me to be able to show her Danielle. She has also said she doesn’t understand it all ( especially things like being clean shaven all over) and have replied welcome to the club because after all these years I really don’t understand it all either.