Thread: She visited again.

She visited again.

It has been a few months since she visited. It was good to see her again, it's good to be feminine for a little while. Her outfit is so her, very conservative but still a small hint of sexiness. Wonder when she'll visit again hopefully soon.

When she waved in the mirror, did you wave at the same time? Mmmmh.

Funnily, enough yes

Hi Dominique shame you leave such long periods between doing something you love. My preference however would be very sexy with a small hint of conservative

I know that feeling. At this point in my life I never know when the next time out will be. It could be next week or next year, So, I try hard to make each outing as enjoyable as possible.

Dominique, I'm glad that you got a chance to dress.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    One day you may not see her in the mirror. You may see just yorself. I don't recall that exact day, but it was an amazing turning point and has made the rest of my life so much simpler. Until then enjoy what you see and enjoy the journey.
    Last edited by Jane G; 10-04-2023 at 04:03 AM.

Jane G has a good point. Sometimes, but not always, our seemingly separate male and female identities merge into one identity that has all that was separate but becomes one - just plain you. It removes the feeling that your two are more or less independent and operate as two. That may or may not apply to you or anyone else in particular - it just happens. But in the meantime try not to feel a loss or worry about whether the "she" has left you. Leaving your total identity is even more uncommon. Just enjoy what does happen and make the most of it when the shift occurs. Whether you are separate or merged - it is still you. If you try to force one or the other it just causes tension which really messes things up emotionally. It is the difference between letting what is run its course or trying to live up to expectations that your brain does not want to comply with because it is not you at that moment.