Thread: Out of the blue

Out of the blue

Just got back from a out of the blue mini vacation. Last week I had to go to a work seminar out of town, at the last minute my co-worker that I was going with and sharing room couldn't make it. My employer asked if I wanted to bring my wife with me to keep me company. It was so last minute we rushed but she came with me, when we got to the hotel they told me that my employer upgraded our room to a honeymoon suite because he knew we both celebrated a milestone 60th birthdays this year and wanted to do something special for us. It was a beautiful big room and most of all it had a private belcony. I bought a bottle of wine and we sat outside the first night and my wife asked me why I wasn't taking advantage of the private belcony and dress up. I told her I thought I was sharing room with my co-worker and it was all last minute and rushed I didn't bring any fem stuff and she had a bigger disappointment look then I did.
    The next morning we went for breakfast and I went to the seminar and she went sight seeing and when I got back she went shopping and bought me some fem stuff. She bought me a few pairs of pantyhose a silk nighty and matching bra and pantie set and she put a couple of her dresses she brought on my side of the bed to wear. I was so emotional and couldn't stop thanking her and she told me it would have been such a huge disappointment to miss an opportunity like this. As the week went on she added some fluffy slippers for when we're on the belcony. The last day of my work shop we were done early and I went to a store and bought her something I knew she wanted.
    Again I was thanking her so much she was getting upset and under playing it like she is doing nothing spectacular. She asked me if I wanted to end the week on a high and wear the silk nighty and panties and pantyhose and underdress on our flight back and didn't suggest I wore the bra because it might have got caught on the security scanner. It was a little embarrasseing when I was asked to take off my shoes and walk through the scanner with my pantyhosed feet showing and apologized to my wife if I embarrassed her and she just told me that I shouldn't be worried we don't know any of those people.
    I wish I would have more of her attitude and again I just can't stop thanking her for being so thoughtful and making it such a very memorable milestone week.

Yes you are pretty lucky. Many of us could never be in your shoes. At least in my case it could never happen.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , What a Wonderful story,

You are so Blessed to have specialWife, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

What a wonderful story and good on ya. Sone people have all the luck

This would never happen in my life though as not only the advantage of a free honeymoon suit I'm never going to be in a financial position just go out an splash out on a whim for new attire lol

Maria your wife is amazing! Buy that lady something special she deserves it.

Platinum Member
    What a wonderful week and wonderful wife.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Maria you have one amazing and wonderful wife! She is worth her weight in gold! Your boss is also very kind, asking you if you wanted to take your wife along and then upgrading your room.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

VERY cool... amazing wife indeed
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

You do have a wonderful wife (and she has a wonderful spouse) - thanks for sharing your adventure

Such a great story. My wife would not be opposed to me wearing whatever I want through the airport, she would not be one to suggest it. Not sure she would go out and get those things whilst I was in a meeting either. Congratulations
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss

That is a wonderful story Maria. You are indeed very lucky.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Wonderful wife, wonderful life.

My wife wouldn't have even considered doing any of it. And if I got caught by TSA wearing stockings, I would never, never hear the end of it. Kiss you wife from all of us less fortunate, even if it takes a month to kiss her so many times.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

As the others realize, your wife is a gem.

It also means that you must be a pretty good husband too that she is willing to take the steps she does to make you happy.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

What an amazing wife you have, and thanks for sharing your story with us.

That sounds like it was a lot of fun. And what a great surprise, your wife provided you with.

Happy wife happy life. You have got all that you need Maria.

Wow what va great post, your lucky to have a great relationship.

Banned Read only
    Envious, I am! Enough, said.

What wonderful support and participation she offers you. Hold onto her as tight as possible and never let go.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.