Thread: Talking about the Weather Girl's outfit

Talking about the Weather Girl's outfit

My wife and I often watch the news together, either live or delayed using the DVR.

I've started making some comments recently about the weather girls and other announcers. My wife always gets an edge in her voice when she responds. It seams like a thought is going through her head, "How does he know so much about women's clothes?"

It's not like she doesn't know that I CD. She even knows when I'm going out dressed with the girls. But, since she doesn't want to see me dressed, I dress sometime and somewhere after leaving the house. I guess the outfit that the Weather Girl is wearing gets added to my DADT list of prohibited conversations.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

That's a small price to pay for being able to go out with the girls as one of them.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I quit watching TV "news" 25+ years ago because it was so inaccurate!

Never mind the clown show they r now!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Actually, my wife is first to comment about the weather girls' outfits. On all the broadcast channels (ABC, CBS, NBC, local FOX) there are young women whose dresses are way too tight, according to my wife. My wife always comments the dresses needs to be one size up. There are weather girls (actually weather women) who are older and more mature per their non-weather banter (teenage kids, etc) who wear dresses that fit better; not as tight but still accentuate the fact women do have breasts. It opens the opportunity for me to make a casual comment. My wife will correct me if I make a comment about what seems to me to be tight and tell me the dress style is "ruched." The most times I can make a comment is when we watch Vanna White on Wheel of Fortune

Prior to my coming out, it was me who would not want to reveal how I felt about the outfits of the "weather women" and other news broadcasters. She commented often, both positively and negatively, but I rarely did feeling I needed to conceal that I was looking as closely as I was. Now that I am out and she is supportive, we comment often and is a topic of discussion - who is the best dressed, do you like which outfit and why, etc. It's very much a freeing feeling.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Platinum Member
    When the Weather Channel fiest aired iin the USA they had some very lovely Ladys Very well Dressed,

I like watching Wheel of Fortune in the USA to see what Vanna White is wearing,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

My wife will often ask me what I think about what the news or weather lady is wearing. Especially the ladies on the shopping channel she always thinks there dressed Inappropriately for there job and will ask my opinion and I don't know why.

We usually don't have weather girls on the broad-cast LOL.
    The wife and I always watch Wheel of Fortune and discuss Vanna's outfit of the day.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Steffi, if you have been discussing the local weather girls outfits you should include the early morning traffic reporter on NBC in the DMV. I am envious of her dresses and shoes most mornings.

We always discuss Vannas outfits. I do admire how alot of news women dress too.

I stopped talking about womens clothing right after she found out almost 20 years ago. Helps avoid that awkward your a pervert look she gives me. Lol.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jade P View Post
    We always discuss Vannas outfits. I do admire how alot of news women dress too.
    my wife and I are always discuss Vanna's outfits.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Aspiring Member
    The local weather girl wears brightly colored dresses but for reasons of peace and tranquility, the conversation at our house never venture beyond the color.

As for Vanna White, if she makes a dress look that good at age 66, there is hope for me.

I watch Fox News programming, Outnumbered comes to mind, for the colorful and short dresses that they wear. Some say that these women make political commentary, but I cannot verify that. I have never been able to get beyond wishing that I wore those nice dresses and heels and hose, that I hired the same hair and makeup artists, and that I had the same shapewear on a shapely figure.

The girls on Fox News always look so well put together. Brains and beauty will never go out of style! Must be wonderful to have a makeup artist!!