Thread: Kohls Shopping Surprises

Kohls Shopping Surprises

My loving wife is trying so hard to understand this unusual part of me. She wanted to know what styles of clothes I liked. We went to Kohl?s several weeks ago to look around. She wanted to see what I liked besides the stuff I have in my closet that she had already seen. Several of these items were hers previously. We started by looking at the clearance items. The store was having a sale on their clearance items. The prices were phenomenal. There was an additional discount through a coupon that she had.

My wife told me to pick out anything that I wanted. She felt it was a shame if we did not make use of the discounts. I was completely shocked by this. I felt like a kid in a candy store. We got over $250 worth of clothes for under $50. I got several items, and my wife also got a couple of things. The prices for these new items were lower than the prices I normally pay at Goodwill for used clothing. We were both amazed at everything that we got and the price of everything that we picked out. I got three dresses, four blouses, and some jean leggings that I had been wanting for a long time. She got a couple of blouses for herself.

I was very appreciative of her wanting to learn what I liked as far as women?s clothing. I was even more appreciative of her offer of me purchasing female attire in her presence. She has been uncomfortable with doing this type of thing but keeps trying to get herself more comfortable with the idea of it. I love her dearly for this and all of the other things that she does for me.

I was also a jackass because I was forgetting how hard this whole crossdressing thing is for her. I guess you could say that I let the so-called Pink Fog overwhelm me. I forgot to take into consideration her emotions about the whole situation. I felt like a total jackass after I realized I had done this. I did apologize for my stupidity. I treasure her and everything that she does for me.

Recently we took another trip to Kohl?s. I thought we were going there so my wife could shop for something that she wanted, and I was fine with that. I enjoy helping her shop for herself. I love that she asks my opinion on various outfits that she looks at and respects my opinion on them. She had a good coupon again and some Kohl?s dollars to use. I figured she was going to get herself another bargain. She is great at finding discounts and coupons to use.

That day I had no interest in doing any shopping for me for anything, male or female. After we got there, I asked her what she was looking for so I could help her look. She told me that we were there to shop for shoes for me. I was completely surprised again. I thanked her and asked her again about shopping for her. She said that she did not want or need anything at this time. I picked out three different pairs of shoes that I liked. I got Espadrille sandals, wedge heel pumps, and clogs with a cowboy boot toe. I made sure to thank her and hug her. I am an incredibly lucky person to have her as my wife.
    Deborah

My desire is to create an illusion that is a compliment to all women.
    It is meant to uphold and celebrate their presence and beauty.

Platinum Member
    You are indeed fortunate. It has been my observation that in a positive, supportive relationship like the one between you and your wife, both parties are really great people.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hi Deborah,

That is great to hear about your wife being so supportive!

I've found the same at Kohl's! With a 30% additional discount the stuff I buy is cheaper than going to Savers, so stopped going to 2nd hand stores and just buy new stuff when it goes on sale!

A lot of stuff just went on sale at Revolve, so I bought two skirts and a top. Already too cold to wear them now that the weather has gotten cooler.
    Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 10-11-2023 at 07:09 PM.

Deborah,

Your wife is a dear companion. I am hoping to do a shopping trip to Kohls with my wife soon.

Mina
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wonderful story. She's a gem.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Must be something going on with some of our wives as Heather just had a similar story.
    You two are both very lucky!
    Crissy

You have a wonderful relationship - thanks for sharing

Deborah if you haven't alrady buy her somethng very nice. Go slow with your dressing do overwhelm her.

Your wife is a sweetheart I would absolutely treasure those shopping trips sounds like she kinda enjoys exploring your girl side with you. Very lucky

I can understand what you are saying.

When my wife and I go shopping together and if she finds things that she likes before I find anything, but we will keep looking. Then she feels bad if I don't find anything and she has several items.

Thank you everyone for the nice comments. I know I am very lucky to have my wife as my partner in life. I treasure every moment that I have with her, and I try to show her that.

Jill - It is not that she enjoys exploring my girl side. She wants to know what I like so she can better understand me and my crossdressing. I know that she wants to make me happy.
    Deborah

Gotta say that this forum has a lot of loving couples who know the true meaning of marriage. So proud of you folks.

Deborah, That is such a lovely story of acceptance. You are a lucky girl.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Deb. You are so Blessed to have such a Special Wife,

Just be careful not to overwhelm with the PINK-FOG, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

The problem with a supporting wife is we easily forget how hard it can be on her. I did a mistake recently that I regret. I need to remember that what is given isn't a given. It takes a toll on her.
    She sometimes helps me finding clothes. I could interpret this as "she's getting cool about it". She's not. She is taking her support to the next level. Maybe because her stress level reduced about a few things. But this is adding new stress. I need to remember that.
    Last edited by DianeT; 10-19-2023 at 12:36 AM.

Diane T,

You are very correct. I have done the same thing to my wife. I know that she loves me dearly. I also know that she would prefer that crossdressing was not a part of me. She knows that it is and is trying her best to accept this odd part of me. She has given me various things from her side of our closet. She has bought various things for me. Sometimes these are done without me even asking. I truly treasure her as much as she treasures me. I try my best to remember her when it comes to my crossdressing, but sometimes I screw up and I make it look like I have forgotten how all of this really affects her. I do regret when I do this and feel bad about it. I know lucky I am to have her and also the high level of acceptance she has shown concerning my crossdressing.
    Deborah