Thread: Today was great.....

Today was great.....

I got up early this morning and was having coffee in my kitchen wearing just a short night gown and panties..As I was looking at my legs I realized I had never shaved my legs before so I started the day by doing that for the first time..I have always shaved my pubic area completely and eveything looked nice and clean this morning..
    I decided to underdress in thigh high stockings panties and a bra all in black,and jeans sweatshirt and shoes..Went to home depot and grocery store and home..
    Worked outside on a porch swing project and within an hour had it finished up..I felt like doing something a little daring after that..I went in and got a glass of wine and came back out and removed my shoes jeans and sweatshirt and enjoyed my wine just wearing stocking panties and a bra..I have no real close neighbors but my yard can be seen from two roads and whenever a car passed the excitement level went through the roof..
    I hope I didn't bore anyone,but had to share with someone..
    I hope your day was good also!

That does sound like a great day! Way better than mine for sure!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sounds like a great day! I can relate as my condo has a second floor deck that overlooks a parking lot and houses on the other side. Over the past year I?ve gotten more daring and have sat out there fully dressed except no wig. Feels great to be dressed and just hanging out. Luckily my neighbors on either side don?t use their decks so pretty safe.
    Enjoy your yard!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U need to get out there amongst the Muggles, Missy. You're obviously anxious and ready!

U mite start with a nite out dressed androgenously as u seem to prefer to a local LGBT friendly bar or club!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-11-2023 at 09:47 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It sounds delightful to sit outside in bra, forms, panties, and thigh highs. I wish I could do that. Unfortunately, there are neighbors in 7 houses that have an unobstructed view of our back yard. I could turn off our outside lights and sit on our back patio at midnight and likely not be seen. I may give that try soon just to enjoy the feeling ofbeing out in my own yard en femme - something I've never done.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Great day, nothing is better then the first time you shave your legs.

Missyathome,

Shave legs everytime I take a shower!!! Wonderful feeling, then moisture...

Davina

Sounds like a wonderful day. Hopefully soon you will swap the jeans and sweatshirt for a dress and heels. Enjoy

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Much as I l love the feel of shaved legs. It can be such a chore. Plus spending 20mins clearing the shower plug on completion. Oh life has such pleasure, but you have to pay the ferryman.

Great to hear about your day.

wait till you put a pair of pants back on with shaved legs, it feels soooo different

Watch out for tan lines, I remember years ago I was on a cruise with a private belcony and as my wife was getting ready I went on the belcony wearing only a bra and pantyhose When we went to the pool my wife pointed out to me the bra lines, I had to do some private tanning to match.
    I remember the rush I got when I shaved my legs for the first time, I believe I almost fainted when I slide the pantyhose on.