Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever thrown back at you?

Banned Read only
    When we had "The Talk" she said "If I wanted to be married to a woman, I would have married a woman" which was impossible back in the mid 1980's. During that conversation she said, if I ever wanted a divorce she would "out" me to everybody. Unless you know her family history that really makes no sense. Her mother was divorced twice and her grandmother was married five times. She wanted to break the cycle. One year around the storming we went to Mervyn's department store on my prodding to buy me panties for my birthday. I saw my wife trembling; literally becoming unable to function that I realized forcing/prodding my cross dressing on her was nothing short of mental spousal abuse. Hence forth, it was DADT. She does not say "boo" about it. On occasion when she has found a bra or panty I failed to put away, she folds it and places it out of sight on top of the dryer. I think over the decades she has figured out what cross dressing is and is not and it has nothing to do with infidelity, transitioning, etc.

The clothes leave or I leave. This actually happened to me.

My ex told all my male mechanic friends lost her and all friend's now i have been married to my current wife of 45 years she still cant stand this i hear about it any time she even sees a crossdresser.it sucks and hurts but what can you do i have been with her so long i don't see us going anywhere. i still dress but its so boring all by myself.