Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What was your FIRST post?

What was your FIRST post?

This was my ist. post, 12/27/2015

"Hello I've been C dressing since eight years old.

My older sister talked my two brothers and I to dress up in their ballerina outfits, wow I thought this was great.
    Boy I'm messed up now,
    I hate SPORTS but I sure LOVE DRESSES LOL

I've been reading some of the threads and I can really relate to them.
    SO/wife doesn't know, I tried to tell her over the years but I could see see didn't like it. I still Love it.
    You all look great!"

What was yours?
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

First post
    Jul 2021[QUOTE][/I tossed a bra just today, probably should have tossed it a while back since the hole in it was in an inconvenient spot, but it had been my first. I still have a pair of heels even though the strap on one of them broke, I'm really not sure why. QUOTE]
    Last edited by Di; 10-12-2023 at 07:09 PM. Reason: You are welcome

Beats me! Mine was like 24,000 plus some light years ago. Think it was my into which was preceded by an intro for me by my good friend Emily Ann Brown.
    Last edited by Karren H; 10-13-2023 at 01:03 AM.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

idk. been a member since 2007

That is a tough one, I was just happy to be here
    Crissy

I found mine:

Hi, all! I am April Rose

I am a lifelong crossdresser, and have been posting on another site for years, but just lurking here for awhile. I've become disenchanted with the other site lately, so I thought I would join the conversation here. I look forward to corresponding with you.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    First post on record: 9/27/2007

"Brand new to CD.com"!

This is TOO Funny, Judy!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-12-2023 at 09:00 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

This sent me on a search, and Ifound mine - August 18 2021 - seems like yesterday!

Too Much Fun?

I just recently had my first crossdressing experience in 25 years. It was wonderful - euphoric, sensual a "high" to be sure...yet a bit scary. First, I cannot wait for the opportunity to do it again and it dominates all my thoughts. Even a trip to the drug store to buy pantyhose was a high. I fantasize about my next experience. Feels almost like I'm becoming addicted...or maybe I already am. Is this just the overreaction of a newbie or does this over the top obsession recede with time? Or something else? I know one thing for sure...I don't want to stop!

Note: It's become a way of life and it hasn't receded yet!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Platinum Member
    Like Karren, I have something like 23,000 posts between today and when I joined. I am sure every one has been witty, insightful constructive and instructive.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

On 1/3/22, my first post was:

Got a late start

Hello, all. I'm Heather76 because I love the name Heather and I'm 76 years old. Like so many guys, I first started putting on women's garments as a child. When I was home by myself, I loved to put on my mom's bra, stockings, and yes, even her girdles with garter clips. I don't recall at what ages I did this, but I'd guess I started around age 12 or 13 and quit when I left home at age 18. I didn't do this often - just enough to know I liked female intimates. After I married at age 20, I did very rarely put on my wife's pantyhose when home alone. That always resulted in instant arousal. After 17 years we divorced (nothing whatsoever to do with anything sexual or gender related). After marrying again, on very rare occasions I'd slip on my wife's pantyhose again with the same results. We have now been married 38 years. While ranting about something that had upset me (nothing involving my wife or our home life), my wife made the comment, "Just put your big girl panties on and deal with it." Well, that brought back fond memories of my childhood; so I went out and bought some big girl lace panties. That was in June, 2020. It took me 5 months to tell her I had been wearing. Her response was she didn't need to see it or hear it and for me to please be discreet. That worked for a while. In the past 19 months it has progressed to me wearing panties, stockings, bra, and nighties to bed. She's still not a fan of it but puts up with it. That's the short version for this intro.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

It was so long ago I have absolutely no idea.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

On which site? under which username? So long ago, not a clue.

So what, what does it matter. We can't change the past, or the future. What are you thinking this week? Much better question.......

Can't find my first (and I only have 7500 posts)

First post was about 15 years ago!

"I've been CD'ing for the past 4 years, though I did it sometimes as a teenager as well. I've only done it at home, and buy clothes online."

Found it and thx Doc....ie advance search in jpper corner of page.

February/March 2012

Friendly CD bar /St Pats my FRIST gurls nite out WOW/ I have a question though???
    The club was kind weird for me and my SO, we get there and no one was parked in front of building. Thank God for cell phone/Internet because parking was around the back but still no one was there. We go in and then there where 5 people 2 CD'ers and rest drab... And were like, this is it for 700PM? Two shoots of tequila and beers and then one by one the girls showed, tall ones, short ones, SO's with CD'rs TG's and a Drag queen from RI( she does shows/had beautiful make up). Finally there was one beautiful girl was sitting by herself and I invited to sit with us. Her name was Michelle and we had a blast talking etc girly stuff. She was professor from LI and her wife /SO was out of the country. A few mnutes later short friendly nice Gay magician (talked about his lover) stop by and was chatting and was showing tricks and said, to Michelle, "hey anyone ever tell you that you look like Patrick Swazey? Michelle from LI got was like "did you just compare me with Patrick Swazey with a wig on"? Holy back pedal Batman. You see Michelle is very pretty/hot...I was rolling but advise the wizard of no tact "you don't say that to girls" i.e. man looking /wig wearing. But I was super chilled in CD mode with green skirt, nylons, heels, and white silk shirt for my first venture, I was more stressed with my wife driving. She is a great driver and it is more of a contol issue when I am in drab I drive all the time with her...

It was very interesting going home, STATE Cops (popo) everywhere on highway driving distance back home is apx 56 miles. . BUT when we passed a tour bus in day light/on way down, her driving /speed was great because they got very little of my leg show/ with me sitting in passengers side window. Now it was weird, some vehicles slowed in front of us. Probably doing the rear view mirror routine. On way home apx 1230 AM this morning the STATE popo turned on their lights/sirens just when she drove by apx 60 mph in a 55 mph zone...( me in CD mode). Nearly c@#$ my panties, well I was a little/alot of nervous, just so happen, there was idiot going by us faster. The Trooper pulls out right after we both go by and he/she was pulled over. THE END

P.S.
    My SO would say hi to the girls in the club and she felt they were standoffish/aloof? She would say hello and was ignored a couple times/all night. Was that a territorial thing, like what are doing here look??? , please feel free to opine thx...
    Last edited by mbmeen12; 10-15-2023 at 02:17 AM. Reason: Found it
    Escapism isn't necessarily bad, but is definitely unhealthy in the long term. While helpful in the short term, things will degrade over time. At some point, the escapee will have to face the issue. Things simply blowing over isn't really going to happen in many situations.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    What fun this could have been. Alas the searchable records don't go back 18+ years.

woke up too early and had time:

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...irl&highlight=

drama queen huh....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

My first was:

How to keep the wife from finding out about "the other woman"
    I'm really new to realizing my feminine side. From her comments on a number of tangent issues, I know this would not go over with my wife.

I'm at a difficult time, after an amazing three days of self experimentation/discovery, she is back home and Geena must be concealed. How is this best done?

Although I did shave my legs to just above the knee, I can claim it is a cure to a real problem of itching. They will probably have to grow back by summer.

I also have to keep the two 15 yr old girls from discovering Geena.

Any suggestions?

Got a lot of sage advice about the horrors of hiding it from the spouse, and a few suggestions about stashing the stuff.
    Ten years later; I have a lot more stuff and still hiding.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Here is mine. Lucky for me it was not to long ago lol

Hello
    I'll try to Introduce myself.
    The different sides of me, male is my primary gender, over 50, easy going, husband, father, mechanic, Crossdresser.

Im in the closet. Wife knows, she is somewhat supportive but very reluctant/hates it (she is brilliant to be truthful), kids don't know (that I'm aware of) although I have worn lipstick in front of them. I don't think they would mind tbh.
    I first dressed as a child (mums stuff like most) and never thought anything of it, occasionally snook a dressing once every five years or so during my life mainly lingerie. Always known I enjoy it. Mentioned it to wife 3 years ago as a kink rather than wanting more but the more I enjoyed my new freedom the more in-depth I have become. It's a side of me I'd like to explore. I really don't care who knows anymore, but my wife does so baby steps it is. If people found out I'll deal with it but I'm not going to advertise it. Sometimes I think this kind of thing was more accepting in the 70s and 80s than it is now. Everyone loves Harry Styles because he rocked a dress but when I do it all hell breaks loose lol

As my last comment suggests I'm very conflicted in my views on society because in one breath we celebrate 50 shades of grey and in real life we call it illegal grooming. Come on seriously a billionaire takes a virgin and makes her his sex play thing!! Don't get me wrong I'm very open minded (love the movies) and with adult consenting sex I'd try almost anything. But everyone you talk to does not have any kinks (or act them out) yet kink sellers are making billions, go figure. Does anyone actually do this crossdressing apart from me? Am I really not alone?

Anyhow, My name is Emily (Hi everyone) this the name I've chosen whether it will stick who knows, Shy because it's all I could think of that says unsure, petrified, embarrassed etc. I come across as bold but inside I'm crapping it. I will admit the 10 post rule really daunted me. I don't do social media (Facebook instagram etc) non of it. This is really out of my comfort zone. Ive always considered my self heterosexual but not 100% sure. Never tried anything other so I really have no idea. Don't knock it till you try it they say. Let's just say I'm curious!
    I've been dressed mainly in private and alone taken the pictures etc. worn lingerie under male clothes, been out to the beach twice. Very early morning with the wife. Full femme, but only for half hour or so. Make up needs lots of work need more alone time to practice. Same with heels. Love them but to go out publicly is going to be very very brave. Although I want to dress and enjoy the short skirts and heels I'm not going to wear them out publicly and stand out. I feel you need to dress to somewhat blend in, I wore a coat most of the time and briefly took it off for the photo, it was a bit windy and sometimes the stocking tops showed lol. Lucky it was a cold early Sunday morning and not many people about, think I got a few looks but could have been paranoia. Was an adrenaline blast though.

I'm here to get more insight to this new found lifestyle and meet like minded people. Get tips n tricks etc.

Like everything in this life things are not set in stone and I hope my mind is open to accept and even embrace other peoples views and help me grow

Thanks for reading
    Emily

Well, with great trepidation, I looked. Relieved that it was too long ago (2006). I remember where I was on this journey back then, and I had no idea the hell and hardships that lie a couple of years ahead.

I never kept a diary. If this forum had been around when I was a teenager I would have compiled the basis for a pretty compelling book (compelling at least to people like us). I guess for better or worse (mostly worse), a lot of kids these days will have exactly that.

Correction! It's still there! If you're looking for yours, look in "Recently Started Threads". Here's mine:

Well, after justly being taken to task as on of the long time lurkers, a quick introduction. I'm 48. A lifelong crossdresser. Married for 28 years with 2 kids. My crossdressing has been at a low ebb for many months.

I won't go into a long boring biography here. My story is not unlike just about everyone elses. There are a couple of nagging issues I've been adjusting to lately. I'm looking forward to having the time to open up to the members.

As I indicated, I've been lurking for a long time. I really like the "flavor" of this group. I hope to fit in well and hope to become an active participant. Thanks for letting me join!

I'm surprised to see that I had been at a "low ebb". I find that encouraging, as I've been complaining on here for months about the same thing. Seems though, as ebbs go, this most recent one has been lower than any. I think my definintion of low ebb then was way different than it is now.
    Last edited by Rhonda Jean; 10-13-2023 at 08:10 AM.

It took some finding, but I got it! I am surprised it was only 4 years ago that my first post was put up, it seems like forever. It read....

"Hi, I don't think that I have been in this forum before but time will tell. I am a 72yr old crossdresser who, for 20+ years was only able to "underdress". My lovely, late wife was ok with me wearing underwear (panties) and pyjamas but things like dresses and nighties were not accepted. I am not complaining, we had an awesome marriage. Now, 3 years on from losing her, I have gathered together a fairly nice wardrobe of dresses, leggings, skirts, tights and bras. I am now most days dressed as I want, breast forms as well and feel content. Still a closeted crossdresser but have tailored my wardrobe to be able to carry off a certain amount of dressing in public, jeans, shorts and round or vee necked tops. I am looking forward to some nice conversation".

Quote Originally Posted by Jane G View Post
    What fun this could have been. Alas the searchable records don't go back 18+ years.
    Look in the archive
    Bottom right
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Went back and found my first.

Hello all
    I've been reading posts for a while and figured it was time to introduce myself. I am a 64 year old CD. I've been happily married for 28 years. My wife does not know about my CDing. I told her about dressing before we got married and she didn't want to deal with it, so it's remained unspoken all this time. I still secretly CD and know that sooner or later I may get caught. So I'm trying to get as prepared as I can to face the music. This forum has been a great help and I thank you one and all. More later
    Dani

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    19/06/2005 tips
    After reading the post on shopping in the mall and the question of feminine walking , I have included 2 pdf files put together from several sites over the years. I am new to this site (member of TGSAfrica and roses forum) so I not quite sure if your interested . Here is a list of what I have I see the limit is 30 odd k so I would have to split the files. The files are walking, shaving, home made breasts, padding , shoe size chart, clothing size chart, makeup tips & chosing a wig to suit your face.

ttfn
    Rachellegsep
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Di View Post
    Look in the archive
    Bottom right
    Bottom right of what?
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.