Thread: First time felt great!

First time felt great!

Not a really big deal; but, I opened the door for future fun.

Yes, I literally opened the door - our back door. I mentioned in another thread we have 7 houses with unobstructed views of our back yard so it's really not possible to lounge on our back patio without being discovered. However, tonight when I let the dog out about 2 a.m., I turned the outside lights off. I put on my drab deck shoes so as not to ruin my nylon thigh highs on the concrete patio, and I went outside with the dog. The temps are about 62? F and the cool air reaching up under my dress felt glorious. Before going out with him, I turned our family room lights off and had my cell phone in hand. The light from the main screen was enough to see the 2 steps down from the house to the patio. There isn't a single neighbor up at that hour of the day. Of those 7 houses, 6 of the homes are retired people and the 7th one is a couple who get up about 5 a.m. for work. I probably could walk the neighborhood at that hour and not be discovered; but, as soon I would do that, you can bet one of my neighbors would be returning home from a late night outing.

Anyway, it had rained all day and the patio furniture was wet. I hope to go out again when it hasn't rained and I'll sit in a chair and relax for a few minutes longer. Tonight I was only out long enough for the dog to take care of business. I'm ready to do this again - an absolute thrill as well as comfortable.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Cool fun Heather.

The first house we lived in had a small area outside the back door that wasn't overlooked. I can still remember standing there feeling the breeze on my legs and just the sense of elation at being out of those four walls. Oh, and heels on a hard surface and not carpet.

That's great Heather good on you. It really is just a good feeling, now you will want more lol I have briefly walked up my drive late at night and like you we have a few over looking neighbours. My first time out was actually my wife's idea to go to a local beach for a walk. Think she thought that once I'd done it it would tick a box and stop. But that was such a blast and has the opposite effect. It was very early winter morning just getting light. I decided if I get caught (even locally) I'd deal with head on it's my wife that hides me in shame hahaha

That is an amazing feeling for sure! Still remember my first venture outside enfemme. I was 14 or 15, totally dressed in my mothers clothes. After 11pm I snuck out of the house into the cold evening and made a walk around a couple blocks. What a thrill. That was over 5 decades ago and I still remember it vividly.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Well Done Lass!

Baby steps are still steps. Good on you. Now keep going.
    Calling bigotry an "opinion" is like calling arsenic a "flavor".

Good for you Heather!
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Glad you were able to enjoy that Heather and hope you are able to keep going. I?ve been increasing my outness recently also including using my deck. I was doing some house cleaning yesterday in a pink skirt, tank top with forms and flats with a full length apron - went out on the deck to cool off and rest a bit and felt great. Luckily for me it?s second floor deck and houses are across a parking lot - more of a city/anonymous type feel, so not like a neighborhood where you know everyone. Still a bit risky if course but I don?t seem to care as much anymore. I think partly because since retiring I don?t have to deal with ?possible work outage? which was a huge fear of mine.
    Good luck with your next venture out!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Of course you're over thinking this, Heather. But, I did, too, when I first considered going out dressed!

I'm careful that neighbors don't see me driving out dressed. I live in a passel of tite condos on a street only 20' wide!

However, my T friend and I have been coming home at between 12:30 and 2:00AM a bit high for 15 years. We're a bit noisy and I have one neighbor rite above my driveway where I park my car! I would be shocked if they or someone hadn't seen us coming home! But, no one's said anything. So, I assume if they have no one cares!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I have very noisy neighbors, it seams like there a sleep but they seam to know everything that goes on in the middle of the night. In the summer with the trees all full of life I will go out back and have a drink or smoke. But now already with the leafs falling I could feel the risk. But if you feel comfortable out there then why not take those small steps.

Just a word of caution; with all the connected doorbells now, and all sorts of devices, it's likely that when you venture out from your home at night someone is going to see it, whether right then or later when they see the motion capture video. If you don't want your nosey neighbors to know about your crossdressing, don't venture out of your house while crossdressed.

Platinum Member
    Hi Heather , The journet of a thousand Miles starts with the First Step, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!