Thread: ADHD and crossdressing/ Pink fog

ADHD and crossdressing/ Pink fog

I have ADHD and sugar stimulates me. I have been really tired latley and needed caffeine to do some house work. I drank to much Mountain dew and now I am doing the adhd deep clean, pull everything out clean behind on top etc. I am doing laundry and all my male underwear is in the wash I did not have any underwear to wear. I decided to wear my panties when I had them on I might as well wear a skirt to but it?s cold out so I need to wear hose. I don?t want to slide so I need my strappy sandals this Shirt don?t look right I need a blouse. Now I am doing my house work in a sheer sleeve blouse, mini skirt, hose and gladiator sandals. Thanks ADHD OH! forgot a wiig and make up??
    Flickr- https://www.flickr.com/photos/brandiedaniels/

That's wonderful. I'd love to have free alone time to do that. Doing chores whilst dressed is real fun

Emily xx

Indeed, just flipping on a skirt rarely works, unless super super tired. BTW, careful with the dew, it dissolves teeth more than cokes or pepsi's.The old fashioned coffee's and teas have the caffeine, but not the sugar, if you can get used to the taste.

Now that you mention it I believe it's a little cool this morning I better put on some tights when I go walk the dog. Thanks for reminding me and who knows where it going from there. Lol

I agree with Donna about tea, at least. Never did develop a taste for coffee. I use to add sugar to my tea, years ago. What I do now is add a little lemon to take some of the bitter taste away.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Brandie.
    I know exactly how you feel.
    I too have ADHD and used to do the same thing. I used to live alone before I had custody of my children. I lived in a house that had no visible neighbors. I was surrounded by trees and would do my house chores in my bra, stuffed with my bird seed forms, panties and one of my 3/4 silk nighties. Dancing around listening to Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Pink, Beyonce, J-Lo, and so many others. It was such a good feeling. Once in a while I would venture outside at night while wearing simular things lay out on my longer and stare up at the sky. Wow it's all coming back to me again. Oh man what I wouldn't do to have a set of bra and panties right now 🥰

I can't wait to get back to that again.
    💜

Brandie, Some things you can't plan, they need to occur organically or r at least based on Mt. Dew.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Brandie, it's sound like you're looking for any excuse to dress?

In that case, now u can blame me! I ORDER u to dress every single day! ADHD be dammed!

And, knock off the MD. That stuff is as bad as Coke and they both can kill u!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I can relate! Not that I have ADHD but I do have barely controllable obsessions thanks to prescribed treatment for a pituitary issue. Plus drinking too much caffeine doesn?t help! Lol. Try diet MD, less sugar and still plenty of caffeine to keep you away (aka: more pink fog time).
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

This idea might actually get me to do chores!