Thread: It's always the little things

It's always the little things

Sometimes we believe we have all out angles covered and the littlest things one would never expect come out. I went for a hair cut during the week, already my hair dresser of fourty years always wondering why my ear lobes are stretching when as far as she could remember I always wore diamond studs and not to mention she was the one who pierced them for me in the first place. She told me I'm getting a condition that women who wear heavy cosmetic jewelry get and she usally has to do another hole. While she was cutting my hair she asked me why I wear my cap so tight, I asked her why she was asking I haven't wore a hat in a while. She pointed out a mark of an elastic across my forehead. OMG that was from wearing the wig before I went for the cut. Not to mention a few years back the head came off her spray hose and wet all my shirt. I took off my shirt to put it in the towel dryer and when she seen I shaved my chest her being a traditional Europen she lectured me on how a women loves a man to be masculine.
    A while ago my wife sells her clothes to a store that buys used clothing, they don't pay much but half of the stuff she returns still have store tags on it. She returned some of my fem shoes, when the store seen them they asked why the buckles and the inner shoe was worn out but the bottoms are unscathed and brand new. My wife who doesn't care who you are and doesn't have to know our business just asked if they want them or not. I was staring to get nervous but she always tells me not to be ashamed those people are nobody in out lives.
    A few months back I wrote about a more common thing of forgetting to remove my lipstick and my slip was hanging out of my jeans while I went to a bakery but that's being careless but some things you just seem to miss out and not even think of.
    These are just a few examples of how easy we could slip and not notice something that we could never imagine giving the wrong impression. Anyone else want to add to give me some experience on.

For me it's the morning dressing. I'm usually up early, when it's still dark, and slip on a polo. Too often, the top is inside out, but I'm so used to buttons on both sides now, it doesn't feel wrong to me. Later when I come back from dog walk, I discover, to my dismay, that shirt is on inside out, with the tags hanging out. Opps.

Sounds like you are wearing too heavy earrings for too long. Many of the drops and dangles are light weight now. Here's an excuse to pick up some new earrings......

Maria,
    I think the biggest one fore me is when I was talking to my buddys girlfriend on something about the stomach-area, (my wife was there too in on the conversation, as she has a handful of scars from past surgery there.)
    I lifted up my shirt to use as a visual-aid or something.
    I forgot I was wearing nude pantyhose.
    The top was clearly visible.
    No denying that they were just that.
    I quickly pulled my shirt down.
    Clearly horribly embarrassed and lost for words.
    My wife knows about me, but my buddys girlfriend did not.
    Everybody was clearly surprised, but nothing was said.

..my wife might have said, (nice going).
    Not sure.

I think a lot of things made sense to my buddys girlfriend after that.
    That knowing smile said it all.
    Last edited by jazmine; 10-15-2023 at 10:08 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maria, the fact is after u get past the feelings of shame and guilt regarding your dressing u get to a point that u don't care how many strangers, neighbors, or acquaintances know u dress!

Of course, that took me years!

But, it feels so good when your embarrassment vanishes!
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 10-15-2023 at 07:53 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    The worst I experience happened in my youth as a late teenager. My entire family was away over night. I didn't go because I had an interview/medical appointment for a summer job with United Parcel Service. I had spent the morning squeezed into one of my mother's open bottom girdles. When pulled it off I notice all the seam lines were etched onto my butt. Yikes! I spent as much time as possible kneading my skin in an attempt to "erase" the lines. I cannot remember if I was successful or not as I made no attempt to check my butt during the examination. Since,then I take care to make sure I have nothing on my schedule that would reveal bra or girdle "etchings."

Gotta admit that I have thin skin. While I gained confidence after many years of crossplaying as female anime characters at anime conventions, every once in a while when I'm feeling down, I always think of the memory of a stranger loudly describing me as 'that xxxxxxxx transvestite' with his friends when I attended my first anime convention. Ah, the bad old days.