Thread: Do you have to ask?

Do you have to ask?

Last night was a "Do you have to ask" night. My wife has a women's family function tomorrow and during the week she bought a new dress. I feel very bad for my wife because a women's bodies are so complicated and she has been gaining weight. She tried on the dress last night and she asked me how it looked knowing I'm to honest. I told her it was alright she looked herself in the mirror and unzipped it and took it off and asked me if I wanted it. That was my first "Do you have to ask" answer.
    She then asked me if i wasn't to tierd to go to the mall and dress shop with her and that was my second "Do you have to ask" I would love to answer.
    Once at the mall she went to numerous stores and trying on so much and you can see she was getting very frustrated but I was enjoying sharing this and spending time with her.
    That last store we went to she tried on a dress and she stepped out of the dressing room and there were some other ladies around and with her frustration she said "is it ok when we get home I could try on some of your dresses". You could see it caught some attention but what was important to me was my wife and again I answered "Do you have to ask of course you can".
    Once home we were both trying on dresses and she found one that looked good on her and I couldn't believe she had to ask but she asked me if she could borrow it, and again you know what I answered.
    Before we went to bed she told me she left me something on my side of the bed for appreciation for the help and it was her long white silk lingerie set she wore on our wedding night that I had my eye one for a while but I wasn't going to try it on without her consent. She told me it doesn't fit her anymore and she knew I wanted it and I could get more use out of it and I guess you know how I answered.
    I told her she didn't have to do anything and I'm so flattered that I could share and help her out in these situations and almost like a pay back for some tough times I put her through.
    I reminded my wife when I told her in 1986 there was no internet and she or I didn't know or hear of any other man who wanted to wear women's clothing. She really had nobody to turn to and I asked her what she must have been thinking when I told her and if she did turn to anyone for advice because there really wasn't much info about this like now. I also reminded her that she was raising our children and taking care of her parents and dealing with my issues to and she seamed to get though it so calm with her laid back attitude, and what I did for her tonight was just a needle in a haystack for what i put her through. She told me it was worth it and again she thanked me for the help and it meant more to her then a small thing. We finished off with me giving her my half biege bra and a pair of biege pantyhose and she suggested tomorrow I give her a pair of my panties and she will be wearing everything of mine except shoes. Last night I had a good feeling and still have a good feeling this morning because I was able to share and help her though this phase in her life. I felt like I had to share this with you all, as much as I enjoy reading positive stories I also like to share that there can be some good coming from our situation.
    By the way her last question was if I was going to wear the lingerie to bed and that was my last"Do You have to ask" answer.

hello Maria,
    Thank you for sharing.
    I do wish my would ask me questions like those!
    luv J

Platinum Member
    Hi Maria , Thanks for Sharing such a wonderful story with us,

You are so Blessed to have such a SpecialWife, , >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Very nice story. Thanks for sharing.

You two have such a wonderful relationship - thanks for sharing once again

Banned Read only
    Thanks for sharing your stories of acceptance. The stories show there are wonderfully accepting women our there.

Maria, thank you so much for sharing this little slice of your life with us. You truly have a wonderful and a beautiful relationship between the two of you.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Great Story - I am one of the lucky one's. My wife loves when I get dressed up, which is almost every night after work, and she has to check out my outfit. She also does not have any dressy outfits. So when we have to go somewhere she borrows one of my outfits.
    Just a girl fronm Long Island, NY .... always looking to meet others from my area.

Do we like hearing these stories? Do you have to ask?

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Yes, Maria, she has to ask! Because she's a good spouse and u may not be good at revealing your feeling? And, assuming what your partner is thinking damages so many relationships!

U r such a better, more accepting, husband than I was! When my ex began putting on weight I never said anything. However, when she finally asked I admitted after she'd completely lost her figure that it was difficult for me to maintain intimacy.

That was the one time I should have lied!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Your wife is a gem Maria!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

I think you owe her a hug. Your wife must really love you. Or maybe your body is just spectacular. Or maybe your pooclkets are full of money.

What a story, please tell you wife from me how much I admire her and what a beautiful person she is.

Maria, your wife is a sweetheart as you know your are a very lucky lady.

You've both done some very sweet things for each other.

I always appreciate these stories. I am sympathetic/empathetic with the changes your wife is going through. I think that aspect is harder on women than men. It's good that your relationship has developed it the way it has.

Maria, You two are so supportive of each other. I love your posts.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

bless you both, that was one of the sweetest stories i have read on the forum in a while
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I'm so happy for you both that you have such a loving, wonderful, supportive relationship!

OMG This is such a fantastic story to share. I love these. SO extremely happy for you and wife.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    That is great and I too am lucky that my wife is supportive and we have also shared clothing.... thou I am larger than she is and not everything is exchangeable between us. But the feeling of being comfortable that we can, is very lucky.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!