Thread: At the beach

At the beach

I have been to HAWAII many times and travel to OAHU about 6-8x per year. Pre COVID I would drive to an isolated area on the North Shore of OAHU to Sun bathe in my Womens one piece suit. I have multiple one piece suits that I have worn on isolated beaches. This involved a 1:15hr round trip to get about 1.5 hrs of beach time. From late 2020 to late 2022 rental cars had gotten more expensive and didn’t feel the money well spent for a couple of hours drive and beach time. Starting in early 2023 I would find a grassy area about 150-200 yards from the water off Waikiki Beach to get my SUN time. No driving but still comfortably away from the main throng of beach goers.
    This trip I tripped out. Don?t know what got into me. I have multiple bikinis that I have only worn in private tanning booths. SATURDAY I decided to go to my public but more private grassy area and wear one of my very pretty bikinis. People walked by but no one did a double take, I felt emboldened. So on Sunday heading back to that area I just said to myself “enough” and walked straight into the heart of WAIKIKI, placed my mat about 25 feet from the water, and bathed in the beautiful SUN in full view and with multiple beach goers within 10 feet or less. Felt great. Even took a dip in the ocean ( waist deep, did not want my wig looking like a wet dog). No negatives, except one guy occasionally looked my way ( I could dream that he just liked what he saw), otherwise ZERO NEGATIVES. So today I did the same except I walked to the beach in short shorts and tight top with midrif showing before setting up my beach mat and stripping down to my beautiful sexy bikini. I usually wear loose cover up pants and top on way to and From beach. decided to go to my public but more private grassy area and wear one of my very pretty bikinis. People walked by but no one did a double take, I felt emboldened. So on Sunday heading back to that area I just said to myself ?enough? and walked straight into the heart of WAIKIKI, placed my mat about 25 feet from the water, and bathed in the beautiful SUN in full view and with multiple beach goers within 10 feet or less. Felt great. Even took a dip in the ocean ( waist deep, did not want my wig looking like a wet dog). No negatives, except one guy occasionally looked my way ( I could dream that he just liked what he saw), otherwise ZERO NEGATIVES. So today I did the same except I walked to the beach in short shorts and tight top with midriff. I usually wear loose cover up pants and top on way to and From beach. Super experience and felt great to be who I have wanted to be for so long. My advice, be who you are and enjoy the ride.
    Last edited by nikkid; 10-24-2023 at 05:45 AM.

Platinum Member
    Quite courageous! Glad you enjoyed the sun without the extra driving and rentals!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Sounds amazing - thanks for sharing

Hi Nikkid!

Oahu has a great bus system. There is a bus that goes nearly around the island, or as much as can be driven. Hawaii is very good at supporting gender equality. Hawaii was the very first state to pass the Equal Rights Amendment.
    The sports teams are known as the Rainbows as you can frequently see from the Manoa campus. Which is two miles from Waikiki beach!

Kauai has a lot of public beaches and areas with tidepool access that nobody goes to. But, you need a car on Kauai. Wailua golf course is one of the best public golf courses in the USA.

All the islands have a wet side and a dry side. Most tourism activities are on the dry side of the island.
    The island of Hawaii is an exception, and frequent rain can be expected. Plan for that.

Marion
    Last edited by Maid_Marion; 10-24-2023 at 07:59 AM.

Interesting because I know what you mean about how you grew to overcome your fears to do what you really want. It was kind of the same for me when it comes to wearing some of the over the top outfits I wear to clubs. Eventually I just said the heck with it , I am doing it and never looked back.

I am glad you found yourself as I know it can be a relief if sorts to be who you want to be.

Sandi

Sandi, to me the FEAR OF ANTICIPATION is almost always greater than the reality. Whether starting a new job first day of work, taking an exam, participation first day on a new sports team, etc the anxiety we place on ourselves in ANTICIPATION usually is greater than the REAL EVENT warrants. This certainly has been true for me in the world of Cross Dressing. In the end the pure joy I get from my adventures as a NEW woman is worth the effort and anxiety I experience before each new adventure. THANKS for your response. And THANKS Marion for the HAWAII info. Nikki.

I totally get what you are saying. Years ago when I first went into a convenience store in male mode but with shaved legs and pantyhose, I had a difficult time talking myself into getting out of the car. It was terrifying. My hands would literally be shaking when I went to pay. So believe me I understand, but like you, I have been able to overcome the fear. It feels a lot better once you get over the fear. That is for sure.

Tata

Sandi