Thread: Hawaii trip and out and about

Wink Hawaii trip and out and about

Just posted my “AT THE BEACH” story. I should add, I
    Have lost 21#s since AUGUST 1 (have another 15# to go) and feel so much more girly and sexy. So after spending most of THURSDAY and FRIDAY in guy mode I threw caution to the wind. Went in and got a very pretty mani/pedi (SUPER FUN), and decided to spend the rest of my trip FRIDAY thru TUESDAY as A woman. Have gone out everyday walking, shopping, eating, beach time, etc as a girl. What a wonderful experience.
    Just wanted to get out and try something different. Not a dark movie theater. WANTED TO BE SEEN. First went for FULL GLAM MAKEOVER at Sephora. LASHES AND THE WHOLE 9 YARDS. Then out to eat and onto the show. SO Tonight I went to a small venue, about 20-25 people, MAGIC SHOW. At first felt a little uneasy. No alcohol to ease the uncomfortable publicNess of my womanhood. Brightly lit, no hiding, was my hair right, lip stick bright, clothes tight? Nothing exposed that shouldn’t be seen in PUBLIC ? Finally relaxed. Show started and I felt very comfortable. Then the uneasiness set in when the magician started to interact with the audience (mostly couples) and had several of them Assisst on stage. Surely he wouldn’t ask the pretty me (but obviously still a male in girls’ clothes) to Assisst. Well, yes he did. A little nervous but still not a hostile setting. He eased me into it as he complimented me on my pretty leggings. But of course my assisting also required speaking. Never have felt comfortable on stage in front of a group, but now I was in full Glam mode and he was asking me questions. My girl voice is not very sophisticated. So I just spoke softly and got thru my 5 minutes of fear.
    This vacation Feels like a breakthrough in my new girl life. Still a day to go and fully expect my future PUBLIC TIME to expand exponentially. Not a big NIKE person but my advice to those who are afraid. “JUST DO IT” Love, NIKKI.
    Last edited by nikkid; 10-24-2023 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Punctuation

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    That sounds like incredible fun! Way jealous!!

Platinum Member
    What a great and total immersion in being openly feminine!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Well done - thanks for sharing

Nice story. Good for you.

Sandi

Way to go girl!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

What a great fem vacation!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

How awesome! And, even though uncomfortable in the beginning what a way to gain confidence in your presentation.

You go girl. I'm a little jealous.