Thread: UPDATE to the "B" Word posting

UPDATE to the "B" Word posting

Here is an update to the She called me the B word posting I hade made earlier. I was asked how I do it.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferR771 View Post
    Amazing situation, Margaret. You are so lucky!
    Now tell us--what is your secret?
    You must keep her amazingly happy.
    Do you have to give her foot rubs? Back rubs?
    Clean the house?
    Kiss her even when she is sick?
    Cook her wonderful meals, cookies and snacks?
    Welp...I shower her with just the right amount of attention and love. That takes learning and knowing when too much become just creepy or the timing is wrong. The hugs out of nowhere for no reason. A gentle kiss on the hand as we pass by each other. Little text saying "love you". Date your girl. It might be just a lunch, stop at a park or you cooking dinner and a movie at home. Never stop dating her and this really makes her feel young, loved and special.

Now I do help with house hold chores. One because things like doing laundry is just Zen for me. Stains don't stand a chance with my relentless removal skills. She cooks a fantastic dinner and I love to kick her out of the kitchen and clean up. I cook her breakfast. Make her Mocha lattes at home or a hot coco at the end of the day when she least expects it. I tuck her in at night and this makes her giggle feeling special.

I know she did marry and wants a man. So I am sure to balance boy mode with gurl mode. Well maybe a bit more towards the gurl side than the boy yet I am aware of her needs too. When I do boy mode I like to melt her with desire. I work it and look and smell my best sexy man mode ever for her.

But this one things seems to be working the best yet. I grab her at least once a day when possible. Whether in our room or the guest room. Lay down side by side, face to face and spend just 5 or so minutes checking on her heart. How is it? What might she need? Is everything good? Do you need anything special or not. Stop, connect, eye to eye. Hear her....see her....listen to her. Hugs and small peck then back to the real world. I tell you she gets so excited when we are jumping in and snuggling up to each other for just a few non sexual deep connection moments.

This has been a game changer.

Well done CD Margaret ... you are one very fortunate Lady.

Banned Read only
    Margaret, happy to read your recipe works for you and your wife. For some, the showering of love and attention does not bend the rigid mind.

Absolutely great advice Margaret - small wonder you have such a great marriage

I think I just wore my wife down over 20 years, these are now the statements I get "whatever", "wear what you want", "your not going out dress like that get changed !!", " I'm ordering from Shien, do you want any stockings or anything" , lol

We live in a pattern that is similar to what you describe. I do most of the cooking and she does the dishes. We both tend to our flower gardens whether growing season or cleanup season after the autumn freeze. It is a matter of dividing the tasks of living into more or less equal portions but also being able to do what the other does without being asked. Sharing and respecting an equalization of the chores of life makes a huge difference. It says, "You are equal to me. Nobody is dominant." It is a bit like a feminist lifestyle rather than the hierarchy of male-female traditional and stereotypical pattern.