Thread: Halloween

Halloween

I have an online friend that knows her hubby CDs and can do so at home.
    She has the coolest idea that she does every year.

They host an opposite Day Halloween Party every year.
    His business associates and friends and family think it is great fun and she says no one suspects a thing.
    They all join in
    Her hubby gets to wear bridesmaids, brides, cheerleader and she says everyone trys to out do each other.
    I think it is a great idea plus her hubby looks forward and plans all year long.
    I think that is so cool.

Do you and your partner dress up?
    Are you this year?
    We used to go to look forward to going out and plan our outfits for a month .

Wondering if you all take advantage of it ?

Look forward to hearing what you all do for Halloween.

I posted a Halloween Sticky in the Gallery
    Hope you join in!
    Even those that do not dress up use your imagination
    Nails done for Halloween, Halloween Decorations and you in your favorite outfit.
    Or all decked out for Halloween .
    Have Fun

One picture only please so everyone can join in

AND PLEASE PUT YOUR PICTURE IN THE GALLERY STICKY
    NOT HERE
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...n-Theme-Thread
    Last edited by Di; 10-25-2023 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Make clear
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

I'd love to dress for Halloween, but it's the eternal crossdressers conundrum: you don't want to be tooooo convincing.

Back when I was hung up on passing, Halloween was a pretty good test. If you don't pass on Halloween, people just think you're in costume or doing it to be funny. People don't mind letting you know they're on to you. I'd sometimes go back to a store I'd been to the following day and say something like, "I look a little different today, I guess!" and start a conversation about being there the day before. I was trying to get an honest appraisal of my passing. Sometimes I got the response I was hoping for, sometimes not. When I didn't, I'd say, "What gave me away?" Always a learning experience. Some surprising answers.

Resident Polymath MarinaTwelve200's Avatar
    It's OK to dress up for Halloween, but just don't do it EVERY Halloween if you don't want people "wondering about you". No more often than every 5 years for me.--- or more.

Halloween last year was a lot of fun since I got to go clubbing in Florida. I saw some really fantastic looking costumes. One of the best I saw was a woman made up to look like the Dreamworks character called Megamind. She said it took 3 hours to apply her makeup. Wow. She looked really awesome.

This year I am on the road again very far from home, and I found a club that plans to have a devil themed costume event this weekend. My plan is ti wear my red devil horned outfit from last year. It should be fun. I stopped at the club last night to check it out and talk to the bartenders. As some have mentioned in other posts. It is good to scope out where you plan to crossdress.

I can?t wait. Halloween is a blast for crossdressing.

Sandi

You look great Zoey - field hockey stick would be nice
    Last edited by bridget thronton; 10-25-2023 at 09:10 AM.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    Screenshot_20231025_074106_Gallery.jpg First pic ever uploaded. I'll see if this works. The knee pads were in reference to a certain American foot ball player "taking a knee" and causing a situation. When people questioned me I said no one minds when I get on my knees. ��

Platinum Member
    Great comeback!
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

What a great idea. That would be so much fun.
    One year my ex-wife and I went to a Halloween party she was dressed as an old man. I was an old woman.
    It was nice to go out dressed. But I did not fit in with the macho crowd
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Great pic Gennifer

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Nice picture Genifer! Very cute outfit you pull off great.

I hope Sandi comes back with a few pics..

Waiting on a very nice black halloween dress to get here, hopefully by next Monday or Tuesday. I already have the horns headband to add to it.

Emily

Mod note:

Per Di's initial post of this thread... Please do not post your Halloween pictures here:

AND PLEASE PUT YOUR PICTURE IN THE GALLERY STICKY
    NOT HERE
    https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...n-Theme-Thread
    Please put them in the correct thread in the Gallery.
    Last edited by char GG; 10-25-2023 at 12:51 PM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Gen, you would have fit in perfectly with 5 of us CD's here that showed up at a Halloween costume contest in Long Beach in cheer leader outfits that all matched yours!

Too bad I can't show u a photo of us!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Wow, Gen! You look great as a cheerleader. Thanks for posting! 😊