Thread: Summoning the Pink Fog

Summoning the Pink Fog

For those of us who are not FT

What inspires you? I have an opportunity coming up to dress to the nines. These are rare.

I want to, but I am not super excited to do so. I've broken out my Pinterest saves, wandered through here, ordered a few items, watched a bit of F!NSter on youtube, but I'm not in a really eager state and would like to be because these times are so rare. I want to make the most of it.

Thoughts?

I think it could just be the normal ebb and flow of crossdressing and maybe of life. Hopefully this changes as the time approaches
    Crissy

Personally, I can not summon the PF if it doesn't want to appear on its own. Like Crissy said, it's normal to have it come and go. I haven't been able to control it but I have forced myself to dress when I did not really feel like it before. Was not that enjoyable but sometimes you just have to take advantage of opportunities when they arise, especially is they are few and far between.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Sabine, since my opportunities are limited, when they do pop up I try to take "advantage" of them, knowing that long before I get close to finishing the transition I will be fully in the fog!

A few years back I had a surprise 5 day "staycation", home all by myself with a whole lot of things to do. After about the third day I could sort of see changing back, but other than an hour of non-CD time due to a scheduled visit by our pest control company, I was all in and it was awesome. I guess I'm suggesting is to approach the chance with an open mind and remember, it's the Pink Fog that is in charge!

Like Jamie, my opportunities to fully dress are rare. When they occur, you can bet I'll take advantage of them. I am always underdressed to one extent or another. With cooler weather for the next 4 or 5 months, if I'm wearing a windbreaker or a jacket, I'll also be wearing a lace bralette with A/B forms. If I'm in my car, I'll also have my DD forms in place. When wearing long slacks, odds are I'll also have thigh highs on. Lace panties are a given 100% of the time.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

It seems that it is hard to induce a PF event, maybe not even possible. Crissy is correct about the ebb and flow of this thing that is characteristic of us. I recently had a great opportunity for a few days and did nothing. I planned on doing something but the motivation never came.

I suspect a lot of it depends on what is going on in your life and the way your brain is reading the current activities and experiences, but pinning down exactly what triggers the change is very vague at best. For some though the so called Pink Fog is almost continuous at some level and applying the theories that would be a matter of which neural networks are most active. Because we don't have a high degree of control over the subconscious mind where choices and decisions are formulated it is difficult to induce that condition.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not sure what FT is, Sabine. "Faulty Towers"?

But, I AM sure that Halloween is the one time of the year a cross dresser can dress as glam, sexy, or wild as they like and go out that way!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Not sure either, Doc.

I think it is "full time"

Hi Sabine, I really had to give this some thought. Never tried summoning the Pink Fog, and since I've been in the fog for a few weeks I'm not in a position to experiment
    But next time I'm out of the fog, I think all I would need to do is try to suppress all of the reasons for NOT dressing. For me that is feelings of shame or guilt or worry. Really embracing me for who I am and the clothing I like, real self acceptance. Also remembering the positive feelings of being dressed.

Once you figure this out please report back.