Thread: Shocking a physician by wearing a bra to the hospital

Banned Read only

Shocking a physician by wearing a bra to the hospital

I had an appointment with an infectious disease doctor at the local hospital. I had picked up an infection after a botched surgery to fix my broken right arm & shoulder. As a followup my wife took me to see this doctor. But I had gotten so used to wearing bras that I had forgotten to take mine off.

During the visit the doctor lifted the collar of my shirt to examine the surgical scar on my right shoulder. When he saw my black bra strap he was noticeably shocked & recoiled. Nothing was said.

My next visit to see him I remembered to take my fem undies off prior to the going to see any doctor or to have tests like a sonogram or MRI.

Kisses,

Minnie

No worries I am sure they have seen it many times.
    That he recoiled seems very unprofessional and strange.
    I have family members that one is a doctor another Police, and yet another EMT.
    It is common and usually it is the CD that thinks it is a big deal. No one else.
    Last edited by Di; 10-25-2023 at 08:56 PM.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Most likely shocked that he had the same bra. . . .

Platinum Member
    Doctors & UPS Delivery drivers , Are not shocked, They have seen it ALL,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'll be honest, Minney. At age 80 I see a lot of docs! Altho, I don't wear fem undies whether I'm seeing a doc that day or not. Because my drab undies r way more comfy!

However, I do mention that I CD occasionally when there's a reason. So far not one doc, nurse, or tech gave a dam!

So, if your doc was freaked by a bra strap? I'd be VERY WORRIED!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Maybe he was expecting a white bra?
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Mine, he should not have recoiled. That was poor form. I have had on women's underwear at the ER and not a word was said nor was there any reaction from the nurses.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I push it a bit with my primary care doctor. I have had a brow raise a few times.

my surgeon has seen me when I am wearing no clothing !

Minnie, whether you wear a bra or not is up to you. You should not have been made to feel uncomfortable for wearing a bra.

I have NEVER had a health care professional react to my wearing a bra. Of course with my bra cup size of DD the need for my wearing one is obvious.
    As others have suggested, at any rate, that reaction of that doctor was highly unprofessional.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 10-27-2023 at 12:54 AM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him