Thread: Finally gained my wife?s approval to wear a bra

Finally gained my wife?s approval to wear a bra

Due to increasing gynecomastia, my breasts have grown to a healthy C cup, and I have been clandestinely wearing my wife’s old sports bras for some much need support. I finally decided to approach her about my condition, and her response both pleased and surprised me. She said since I obviously needed some support, I should get get one of her old sports bras and give it a try. Win, win! I have been wearing them for the past several days and plan to get a few of my own soon. All I had to do was ask.
    Honoring the woman within

Platinum Member
    Hi Monique , Sounda like a Story with a happy Ending,
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Very nice. Not sure what would make me happier having a healthy C cup or my wifes approval to wear her bras.

I think you should go and get a proper bra fitting. I think you will love it and be happy with the correct fit.
    Crissy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Now, if only u could come up with a logical "reason" to wear women's panties!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Now, if only u could come up with a logical "reason" to wear women's panties!?
    I already have her approval to wear panties. When she found me wearing hers, she asked me why, and I said I liked the way they felt. She then suggested that I get some of my own so I wouldn’t stretch hers. She even picked them out for me, satin Vanity Fair high cuts. Now I wear bras and panties 24/7 with her knowledge and approval. Life is good.

The title of this thread immediately caught my attention. But sadly I don't think this approach would work for me, I don't have gynecomastia. Do you now feel like it is a blessing having this condition?

Monique, So your wife gave you permission to do what you had clandestinely doing in the first place. Are you sure she didn't know you had been doing it all along?
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Gynecomastia is a bit of a blessing for us. Not quite the real thing, but close and yes having them flopping around in your shirt is a bit gross to some people. Sports bras are a good option - kind of make you look like a body builder which helps keep the spooks that think males should not even have man boobs at bay. And when you are dressing you can go to a regular bra and forget about the silicone. Kinda the best of both worlds. I have some gynecomastia but nothing that big, but I still like wearing a sports bra sometimes so when in a somewhat tighter T-shirt by nipples are not poking out. That might be sexy to some women, but at 78 I am not after sexy anymore. Now survival is the name of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayshave View Post
    Monique, So your wife gave you permission to do what you had clandestinely doing in the first place. Are you sure she didn't know you had been doing it all along?
    She probably has suspected but doesn’t want to talk about it. I’ve tried breaching the subject many times but she always changes the subject. After fifty years of marriage, i’m not about to push it.

As far as my condition being a blessing, I am comfortable with it, even more so since I have some support.
    Last edited by Monique65; 10-26-2023 at 07:13 AM.

Monique, I happy for you that you got your wife's blessing to get a bra.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Isn?t it wonderful? I know exactly how you feel. I?ve underdressed for years, but after I retired, it was actually my supportive wife who suggested I expand my dressing, with her blessing. I began wearing more and more. I nicely fill an a cup and mostly a b cup bras, all underwires, which she doesn?t understand. Thanks to her, I look forward to dressing daily, always panties, bra, and either pantyhose or thigh highs. Then usually a pencil skirt and top, shorts, or dress with a touch of makeup and my favorite perfume. Yes, just asking can open new worlds. Enjoy.

It's a lovely feeling when you first realise that you actually need a bra for support, and you need to slip into one before you go out.

You then enter the wonderful world of stoop & scoop, slipped bra straps, grooved shoulders, nipple covers, regular epilation, cleavage, underwires, padding, 3 & 4 hook deep bands, sexy styles and the fact that you can now shop for lacy C & D cup bras.

Just imagine your wife hooking up your band and tightening your straps as you lift your girls into position!

Well the worst she could have said was no. Sometimes when the timing is right we just have to blur it out, you just never know.

My wife and I went bra shopping together for the first time. Before we went, she measured me and determined I was a 44C. I wanted a sport bra like hers that I had been wearing. We went to WM and started browsing their selection. Since sport bras are only sized by S, M, L, etc, we consulted the chart on one and decided I wore a XXX. We settled on a Joyspun bralette in a tan shade. The moment I slipped it on, I knew it was the right choice, and my “girls” are very comfortable nestled in their new support.