Thread: Surprised at herself...

Surprised at herself...

In 2005, after waiting for my daughter's wedding to be done with, I began the process of letting my hair grow out. There'd been quite a bit of drama over the preceding few years and i guess I just decided that I needed a change. I was not even wearing panties at the time so it had nothing to do with femininity. It was more of a rebellious move on my part. It was a decision I could make for myself, and I did. Kind of a throwback to the seventies.

Anyway, I just let it grow and when it got long enough, I began pulling it back in a ponytail and I keep it back 95% of the time. After the first year or two, my wife told me one day that "I never liked ponytails on men but I think yours is totally sexy". She compliments my hair regularly. I'd wear it long even if it wasn't her preference, but it is nice that she is 100% on board with the look.

Then, a couple of days before my 67th birthday, she asked me what I wanted and I cautiously told her that i was thinking about getting my ears pierced. She looked like she was going to cry. She's ALWAYS disliked the idea of earrings on men and I always just went along. But, I figured I was old enough to decide for myself. We got out to go shopping on the day of my birthday and she expected me to go get them done despite her disapproval. Well, I'd already decided that I didn't want that as a reluctant gift so I gave myself a present of pierced ears the day after my birthday. I had small black crystal studs that I wore as starters and switched to cubics after the holes healed properly.

Well, out of the blue a few months later, my wife told me "It totally surprises me, but I think your earrings are sexy". Again, I didn't do it for her, but it's awesome to hear that from her.

Now, I am wishing that one day she'll me that my overall style is sexy.

That's awesome! But I have to wonder if your wife just thinks you're sexy... Nothing wrong with that!

Platinum Member
    It?s so nice to hear how people can grow in a relationship

Bea, It's great that your wife is accepting your changes.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Wow that must be just the greatest feelings. Gotta say I am jelling on your long hair...I haven't even seen it and think it's sexy.....lol

Well done Bea. 👏 I'm planning to get my ears pierced just after I next give blood. Hopefully have some dangle silver Christmas tree earrings on Christmas Day 🎄

That is progress! I am afraid that I will run out of time before I see anything like that. She has just stopped stomping out of the room when ever a crossdresser shows up on a tv show! Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos