Thread: Pre Halloween Weekend Clubbing

Pre Halloween Weekend Clubbing

Well folks, it was fun going clubbing on the weekend before Halloween. I would have gone out Saturday as well, but with bad weather moving in now, I skipped tonight. Besides, I am rather tired from the previous two nights.

On Thursday, I wore my gold Jessica Simpson western style boots and black western fringe jacket with gold miniskirt. It was a cute combo. I did not take any pictures. The club I went to was right next to my hotel, so I was able to just walk over. It was busy due to a lengthy drag show. The down side is that dancing did not start until after the show, so I did not get much dancing in. I had one young woman walk up to me and say she thought I was beautiful. That always make me feel good. Another young fellow wanted a selfie with me, and I said it was ok. He was very friendly and polite. He did not want anything other than to tell me how he is supportive of people like us. I got some dancing in later but not all that much compared to other outings.

Friday night was a bit wilder. I had already scoped out a small fetish type club sort of in drab on Monday night. I did not have time to fully dress then. so I put on some very short, tight white shorts with pantyhose and heels just to let everyone know that I like to CD. It was not long before a woman two seats away from me at the bar wanted to see my shoes closer. I moved over to chat and show her some of my pictures from last year. The topic of boobs came up and she eventually pulled her top down to show me hers while sitting at the bar. I guess I bring craziness out of people. Anyhow the bartender said being topless at this bar was ok for the Friday night theme. Hmm. Plus they had lockers to put your cloths in while clubbing. So Friday night I wore my red devil outfit from last year and got some decent topless dancing in, which is a lot of fun when I am able. It is hard to explain but I do feel very sexy when doing that. Yea it is not for everyone I know. Most are cool with it.

While there, I met a nice couple who befriended me and I spent most of the evening hanging out with them. They were very interested in where I buy all of my CD items. I got lots of hugs from both when it was time to leave.

In the end was it worth the effort. Probably not. It turned out to be an extraordinarily expensive weekend outing due to the efforts required to hide from co workers traveling with me. That meant shipping my clothes separately and paying for a second hotel for a few nights. It was just too expensive and stressful trying to go out and keep it away from the people I work with. It might be non eventful if they found out so in a way I do not care, but why take the chance. I already know at least one of them is extremely non accepting.

At least I got my fix in so to speak.
    I think I am up to 43 different clubs now. Cool. More to come hopefully.

Sandi

Platinum Member
    Your excursions are so fascinating! I live such a vanilla life by comparison!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds cool, Sandi! U mite have enjoyed the big LA bash we attended last nite!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It may have been expensive but it sounded like it was worth every dime. I envy your confidence and courage. Keep on carrying the torch for us here.

Sandi, Nice you got to go out and we all love to hear about how you did.
    Kim, I think we all or almost all live a vanilla life by comparison
    Crissy

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    So great that you got to go out and have fun on your work trip Sandi.
    Says a lot the lengths, not to mention expense you go to for those nights out.. I totally get it though.
    Too bad you could not get a Friday nite pic.. I'm sure your devil outfit was a big hit there. (i've got my horns ready for Tuesday night..)

Emily

Happy you got to go out Sandi
    I always look forward to seeing what you are up to.
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Thanks all, you know it is really kind of weird Di. Some reason going out crossdressed has allowed me to meet and interact with people who would otherwise not have given me a second look. I know clubbing is not for everyone, but it happens in places like restaurants as well. It still blows my mind how different my life is as Sandi. It is no wonder that it is such an escape from reality.

Sandi

Hey Sandi, I always love and enjoy reading about your clubbing experiences. Wow, 43 clubs. I?m envious. I, too am definitely, maybe, French vanilla. Living in a small, gossipy town doesn?t help. Selfishly, I?m trying to picture you. I applaud your honesty and courage. Cheers.

Sandi, sounds like great outings.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Hi Sandi , You always have so much fun , Your stories are always fantastic, >Orchid**00**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Well, just let us know when you run into a co-worker sneaking into the same club dressed like a wild child.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Sounds like a great time, a lot of women are very intrigued by cd?s especially out having a great time. Keep up the fun!

Sandi, Im so envious of your club outings I can only imagine how exciting it would be to interact with others in that atmosphere. It is truly amazing the amount of effort us crossdressers will endure to get our girl on!

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Yup, your clubbing adventures are insane and off the chain!
    You really gotta get one of these name badge body cams.

71B54uDO3oL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Thats awesome. Sounds like a lot of fun.