Thread: "I wish I looked as good in leggings as you do."

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

"I wish I looked as good in leggings as you do."

We had our first real cold front of the year yesterday. i got up and put on some fleece lined black leggings instead of turning on the heat. I wore a lightweight woman's hoodie and added a sterling silver ankle bracelet as a finishing touch. i spent the day like that and, a couple of hours in, my wife commented that she wished she looked as good in leggings as I do.

She compliments my legs frequently when i wear leggings and I am fortunate in that respect. She would freak if I wore them in public but it's been normalized around the house. I'd like to wear leggings all the time, but then I'd have to carry a purse and that's just another layer of complication that I'm not prepared to deal with at this time.
    Last edited by Bea_; 10-31-2023 at 11:53 AM.