Thread: Small pleasures

Small pleasures

If I stand and look in the mirror, my pink lace bra doesn?t show even with the deep v neckline of my top. But, if I look down, I see just the right amount of cleavage and just a touch of the lace from my bra. It?s a very satisfying sight. I don?t do forms and, while I wouldn?t mind just a touch larger breasts, I love my AA?s. I recognize my breasts for what they are, man-boobs. And I celebrate them by wrapping them in pink lace and enjoy the feel of the band hugging my chest. It makes for an enjoyable morning.

I agree! Having breasts make all the difference! Small or larger equals small pleasures or larger pleasures.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Platinum Member
    Thus far, I can only imagine.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Enjoy even the smallest of life's little pleasures!!

Bea, It is always the little things that make people truly happy.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Great attitude anything covered in pink lace makes me smile also.