Thread: Turning a blind eye

Turning a blind eye

The middle ground is always a tentative place to be. Maybe some of you are in the same place as me.

When my wife and I started dating I had a collection of nightgowns and sexy things that I liked to wear. I made no secret of it but it was something that she did not really care for. I made the mistake of thinking that it was something I enjoyed, but didn?t need to do. I told her that and proceeded to get rid of my girl clothes. Several years later, I have found that it isn?t something that I just do for fun, it is part of who I am.

I sew and have made several nightgowns and dresses for her. I slowly started making nightgowns for myself as well, and would occasionally wear them. Progressively I wore them more and more until every night I would wear a nightgown.

She is conservative and was not impressed, but dealt with it. Later it was more than she was willing to tolerate and she would not let me dress. So I moved everything to another closet in the house. Like most of us I had more of a stash than she was aware of. I knew that she had found the stash when she made a comment one day that she knew about things and was just turning the blind eye.

Since she is turning a blind eye now days when I wake up earlier than her for work, I go ahead and dress and one of my outfits. Since she has said, she is turning a blind eye, she doesn?t come out of the bedroom until after I leave for work. I wish I could dress more, but I am grateful that she is turning a blind eye, and allowing me some freedom to dress

And where in all this have you talked with her about what she would like?

hi keremy,

it may not be an ideal situation but its a starting point....when i first joined i considered myself "just a crossdresser"

turned out it was much more than that....revealed to the mrs. a few months after joining here....10 years later im on spiro and waiting for my health to begin estogen, she is on board.

she still does not want to see "it" but i hope she may come around someday....so you never know where this journey will take you.

when i first told her about my her part i never promised her anything because one cant be sure where one may land....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Still, way better than get the hell out of my house!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Yes for as conservative as she is I consider it a win

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Yes for as conservative as she is I consider it a wind

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Maybe we should change the term DADT to "Blind eye"?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Doc: I thought the same thing.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.