Thread: Maybe I can get used to this, miss the adrenaline though

Maybe I can get used to this, miss the adrenaline though

Hi ladies.
    Yesterday I was at home alone in Houston.
    Due to work I spend a good part of my time abroad, so whenever I have the chance to come to Houston and abuse Amazon ordering stuff, in particular shoes.
    As a side note, shoes are a vice.
    But back to the story, I ordered 5 pairs of shoes which arrived yesterday evening.
    Without wasting any time, I changed to a simple green dress and PH and proceeded to try-on the new purchases.
    At the end of the day 4 of them I did not like, I decided to keep only one.
    So wento to Amazon app to process the return.
    I found that I could return the shoes to a Kohl's store about 7 miles from home, so I was ready to turn in when it hit me, why not go and return them right there and then? I was of course in a light dress with the helm of the dress at mid tight and it was a cold night.
    After about 10 minutes in which the devil in my conscience told me to go for it and the angel also told me to go for it, I decided to go for it,
    So I grabbed a jacket, some booties, put on some lipstick and hit the road.
    First time driving in heels.
    While driving I was a lot more conscious about the heels and the pedals than about the fact that I was driving in a dress.
    Once I arrived to Kohl's, I saw an almost empty parking lot (it was half an hour before closing time), I parked very close to the entrance of the store and without hesitation I got out of the car, grabbed the box with the shoes to be returned and walked across the parking lot and into the store.
    There were two ladies in the customer service desk and 3 customers.
    As soon as one of the ladies saw me coming with the Amazon box under my arm she pointed me to the back of the store indicating to me that Amazon returns were at the back.
    I crossed the nearly empty store to the returns desk that was attended by a young woman. She did took like half a second of hesitation when she saw me, but immediately greeted me very cordially and processed my return.
    Totally anticlimactic.
    I was so comfortable that I spent some time looking at shoes (nothing size 12 of course) and then dresses and blouses.
    When it was time to close I walked away, one of the employees wished me good night and I walked to my vehicle.
    On the way home I passed in front of a Randall's and remembered I needed some stuff, so I walked in and spent some time looking for several things in the store.
    I saw they have some large mirrors where I took the photos that accompany this post.
    After paying for my stuff I drove home, calm and happy.
    This is the second time that I walk out of the house fully dressed to run errands in which I will have to interact with people. It went very well and I am happy. It is becoming easy, I am no longer afraid of being clocked (which I was from every person that saw me). I just want to get out in a skirt and enjoy the moment.
    As you can tell from the pictures, I did not have time to put on makeup, I do not have forms nor wigs, just a bit of lipstick and that was it.
    While writing this I am thinking of going for lunch dressed and even maybe, flying en-femme tomorrow. Will see.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Adrenaline is a mixed blessing at best. Its great when you need a burst of energy in a stressful situation, but going out dressed shouldn?t have to be stressful.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

You look nice - glad you had the courage to dress to run your errands

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Anna, how did u manage that photo that appears to be from an overhead camera!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

In Walgreens they have down looking mirrors at the top of the wall, seeing me there gave me the idea for the picture!

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Thanks, I agree, is just that I am amazed of how easy it was, I repeated on Sunday, to Whole foods, Ross and salata. At the end I just stood in rhe parking lot feeling the wind under my dress. Loved it!

Anna, you have infinitely more courage than I could muster by going out dressed but without forms and a wig (or your own long hair in a feminine style). I applaud you.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

First of all you do a great job at picking the right outfits they look great on you.

Second I love that you went out in public dressed without forms or wig. At one point in history women would have been considered cross dressers for wearing jeans but in 1923 that changed in the US. Now it is considered normal and expected. I am hoping that at some point it will be widely considered acceptable for men to wear dresses, panties, and nylons.

When I travel out of town I go out to a bar or two dressed and I never wear makeup, wig, or forms. Just me wearing dress, panties, thigh highs and sexy shoes.

That?s amazing. Good for you

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Adrenaline is a mixed blessing at best. Its great when you need a burst of energy in a stressful situation, but going out dressed shouldn?t have to be stressful.
    I always enjoyed the adrenaline rush!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos