Thread: Where has my girl gone?

Where has my girl gone?

I can't find her anywhere. She left all her clothes here, hidden all over the place, but I can't find her. I think that she might be hiding behind the guy with a beard. Shave the beard off already. Like Nike says, "Just do it". Come on girl; get it together. It's the holiday season. There's so much to do and you'll miss it all unless you can find your girl.

Obviously, I'm having some problems with being a girl right now.

Help. I need somebody. Help. Not just anybody.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    Now and Then, if we should meet again?. Seemed today to be an reply, to those intro lines for HELP! ( given the latest Beatles release.)
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

guaranteed she hasn't gone far

Help! What a great theme song for when you got those "can't get your girl on" blues. Hopefully you will be humming Here Comes the Sun soon.

Sometimes

Sometimes you just need to take a single step. It doesn't have to be a big step, but take a single step. If the beard is a bridge to far, then do something as simple as moisturizing when you get out of a shower or get you nails tuned up.

A small step can lead to a full on sprint.

I wrote about summoning the fog a while back and I took a small step and MAN did it work.

SJ

So sorry to hear about your down period. I have those as well. One of the characteristics of this behavior is that the expression comes from neuroplasticity of the brain. We have neural networks that generate the sense of self that provides the foundation of the desire to "change clothes." It is one of the hidden aspects of trying to be "just a crossdresser" - the theory of operation says that is not really possible because the basics of your gender have a limited connection to choices.

The male-like, female-like and gender neutral neural nets that produce the behavior are constantly changing in response to the brain's perception of the emotional and physical environment. (Read "The Gender Mosaic" to learn all about how this works at the neuroscience level - not a difficult book written by a neuroscientist who has been studying this for 30 years).

Our environment is changing. We hear all kinds of negative things about "gender" and that shifts the environment we live in, especially if you are unfamiliar with the fact that this behavior is an integral part of who we are within the human behavior spectrum. You may not believe all the banter, but it can still influence your thinking about who you fundamentally are and that can shift the neural nets toward a binary gender kind of thinking. It is not native to you but your brain still adapts to its influence. That shift is not bad in the sort term, but it is damaging in the long term because of the continued inconsistency with a more fundamental configuration derived from your basic genetic configuration that allows you to perceive yourself as being responsive to the more female-like parts of gender behavior. It is not mandatory to follow that deeper path that has been imprinted on your sense of self, but not following it creates conflicts that your brain has trouble reconciling and solving.

Think about your triggers that create that somewhat euphoric state which is a reflection of everything being consistent with the vaguely defined fundamentals of your configuration. As others have said, activating your personal triggers can quickly shift your gender neural nets back to more smoothly flowing combination of male-like and female-like and neutral behavior patterns. If you feed your brain with information that supports that long standing pattern then that pattern will gradually reappear. Perhaps in a somewhat altered form (the contrary environmental influences are still there) but you will feel better and more consistent within yourself.

The beard is likely having a negative influence on your self perception. It is only hair. Cut it off and see what happens. Before that try sniffing a feminine fragrance and see what happens - your sense of smell has a powerful impact on your perception of the connection between self and the outer world and your place in it IF YOUR BASIC CONFIGURATION IS TOWARD AN OPPOSITE GENDER PATTERN. It always works for me and I know it works for many others. If that works then shave and see what impact that has. Experiment.

Aspiring Member
    Don't worry, it will come back with a vengeance. I just came out of 6 month funk. Now I just can't get enough.
    Sara

The whole "No Shave November" thing can be a perfect excuse for those WITH beards to shave them off...
    Kelly a.k.a. VS Fan

its not always a complicated a neural networks for me...sometimes I just don't feel like it. Sometimes I feel like reading books about WWII, sometimes its biographies, sometimes its novels. Sometimes I can't wait to go out for a bike ride, other times not so much. Us girls are a funny bunch; sometimes I beat myself up over my desire to dress like a woman, other times I can't wait to get my girl on

Steffi, how is your nose doing? that might be part of the reason 'your gurl' is taking some time off. She probably wants your nose completely healed so you'll look good again when you dress. Just my 2 cents worth.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Steffi, Just clip the beard off and then shave.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

I hope I never have difficulties finding my girl. She is such a nice, calm person who always seems to be so relaxed.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Sounds like maybe u just, "Need somebody to love?"
    Last edited by docrobbysherry; 11-05-2023 at 11:32 PM.
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Quote Originally Posted by Sometimes Steffi View Post
    I can't find her anywhere. She left all her clothes here, hidden all over the place, but I can't find her. I think that she might be hiding behind the guy with a beard. Shave the beard off already. Like Nike says, "Just do it". Come on girl; get it together. It's the holiday season. There's so much to do and you'll miss it all unless you can find your girl.

Obviously, I'm having some problems with being a girl right now.

Help. I need somebody. Help. Not just anybody.
    Perhaps these lines from another Beatles song should become your theme?

Is there anybody going to listen to my story
    All about the girl who came to stay?
    She's the kind of girl you want so much, it makes you sorry
    Still, you don't regret a single day.

GIRL, (John Lennon, Paul McCartney)

Think I saw her at Walmart tonight!!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Maybe it is good she is gone for a while.

I find that I almost expect Natalie just as often as the dude reflection in the mirror.

Is too much dressing possible?

She never really left, probably just napping.

Platinum Member
    Hi Steffi , What Comes around, > Goes around, < .
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!