Thread: Who's line is it anyway?

Who's line is it anyway?

Tomorrow I start my week away. Sorted out clothing, managing to keep it down and not take everything this year. Footwear is the problem, making sure shoes match outfits. The box I've been putting them in is all but full. My solution, get a bigger box!

Am I excited, you bet and looking at the weather forecast it looks like I'll have a decent week with not too much rain. Looking forward to meeting up with Debs in Manchester on the Wednesday for an afternoon shopping and then an evening in a pub or three. Looks like we're being joined by a gal who's full time but not of this forum that Deb knows. Hey, we've got ourselves a crowd!

So I plan to keep you posted and just for a bit of fun I'm thinking of doing it in the style of.... well, you suggest. This is one I did a few years ago to give you an idea;

https://www.crossdressers.com/forums...ort&highlight=

Nothing too way out please, I need a fighting chance.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen, Have a great week and stay safe out there.
    Crissy

Helen: How about a Q & A format, with a nosey reporter digging for details of your adventure asking leading questions, and you giving answers that muggles won’t understand, but that uses “code words” that members of your community can glean meaning from (e.g.: terms that only we know, or words that are scrambled and that presumably only we can decipher.). Or, send us all code rings or a decipher key som we can break your code.

Looking forward to your adventure.
    Rhonda
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Be all the woman that you can be!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    . . . and now, On With The Show!

Aspiring Member
    Looking forward to your report. Have a good time.
    Vikky
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Have a great trip

Have a wonderful tme Helen, can't wait for your post on the trip,

Enjoy Helen!
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

Helen have a wonderful trip and say hi to Debs for me. Maybe join you both one day.

Thanks for all the good wishes. The day was initially going to plan but then an elderly relative needed my tech skills to fix a heating problem. Didn't take long but by the time you've added in travel time it had pushed my timetable back somewhat and I needed to get a bit of a shift on.

Thankfully I didn't forget anything of importance but once in my accommodation I couldn't find my wallet. Searched the car, no joy but thankfully in one of Helen's purses was a valid credit card so not without funds and able once dressed to go food shopping.

Back to base and another good rummage through my things the missing wallet was located, phew!

Face fed, time to put the washing machine to work to freshen up my wardrobe and get everything put on hangers and into drawers.

This has been my first time out dressed in probably six months or more but I had no hesitation in grabbing a shopping cart and heading into the supermarket so the omens are good for a day out tomorrow browsing the racks.

Time to go put another load in the washer.

Helen, good job you found your wallet, it will be needed a great deal when we go shopping !!!!!!!, lol

Sounds like a fun time in store for you Helen. I've just had a week away en femme mostly and am so missing the thrill now I'm back home. So make the most of every minute you know your worth it.
    I sympathise entirely with the planning and packing routine it took me a whole week to pack and think of every possibility of things I might need . As it happened I bought some lovely things whilst away and improved my poolside image immensely. I'm planning my next adventure soon just to keep my confidence boost.
    I'm looking to try manchester when I can so will read your reports .
    Best wishes Melinda

Melinda,

Manchester's Gay Village centered around Canal St. is suited to first timers and the more experienced. Trafford retail Park is full of all the usual High St brands and no one pays us any attention, except of course the sales staff who are wonderfully accommodating.

If there for a few days then a trip to Chesire Oaks is worthy of consideration and let's not forget Chester itself as a place to spend some time wondering around the old town centre.