Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: And another one gone, and another one gone

Underdressing has become quite the norm for me over the last 7 years. While it may not have the same "buzz" it did, I still look forward to stepping into my panties every morning. I've always liked pretty panties, and I only purchase those I think are pretty. If nothing else, I start every day with a smile as I slide my panties up my legs.
    Why not start every day with a smile?

It?s started as a buzz. But now it?s more looking good, or looking like woman looks. I get upset that my rear is not round enough,, a bump where it should be. Top of my legs to fat
    THONGS don?t fire right.

I wrote about this a while ago, my first realization was when I fell asleep on the couch dressed. When I woke up I just got up and when I realized before the first thing I would do when waking up was the unbelievable feeling of waking up and seeing my pantyhosed legs and it gave me such a great feeling.
    As much as it was great that it became normal it also left me with a feeling of missing the rush it used to give me.

I don't get the "buzz" anymore, dressing, for me is normal now, even though I look like a guy in public, my clothes are all femme, and I just feel odd without a bra on.

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna , Don't think about it like that, Just enjoy what you have, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I started out with a buzz. But the more I dressed and allowed my inner female to show through the buzz lessened and then disappeared. Eventually I realized the dressing was just an affirmation of who I am. When I accepted that I was transgender the buzz had gone. Now wearing female clothes is merely how I present my true self.