My wife had to leave home about 9:15 this morning and didn't expect to be home until 2 p.m. I had changed into Heather mode about 8 p.m. last night. At 10 p.m. when my wife went to bed, I added lipstick, earrings, and a wig. When she left this morning, I hopped in the shower and gave myself a close shave. After the shower, I put on makeup, got fully dressed, and actually felt really good about the makeup job I'd done. It was time to do a few chores while my wife was gone. Empty the dishwasher...check. Dust the tables, TVs, lamps, etc....check. Vacuum the entire house...check. Mop the LVT floors... check. Clear a couple items out of the way in the garage so she could park in it when she got home...check. (Note: My wife had received about 10 - 12 large plastic totes full of fabric from the son of a lady who had recently passed. She moved her car out of the garage, set up tables, and sorted thru the fabric. She then had friends stopping by the past 2 weeks to take what they wanted. The last of the fabric departed yesterday.) I was done with the chores about 1:30. I sat down and made the decision not to go drab for a while. When my wife got home, I was still 100% en femme. About 4 p.m. I changed to drab mode so I could go outside and get our mail from the mailbox. What I didn't do was remove my makeup. It's pushing 5:30 p.m. and I'm leaving it on until I go to bed tonight. The makeup will come off before I go to bed as I don't need it getting all over the bed linens.

Anyway, I spent close to 20 consecutive hours dressed. I believe that's the longest I've been dressed since my CD journey started. With a 4 hour break, I should be dressed about 8 p.m. tonight and remain so until about 10 a.m. tomorrow. The one difference is tonight I will put on KISS fingernails. Oh, one other thing I did was put nail polish on my toes this morning. I had removed it about a week ago in the event I had the opportunity to get a pedi. That didn't materialize over the weekend as I had hoped for, so it was time to do it myself. This is the first time I've been fully dressed during the day at home. It felt GREAT!!!