Thread: The longest I've been en femme

The longest I've been en femme

My wife had to leave home about 9:15 this morning and didn't expect to be home until 2 p.m. I had changed into Heather mode about 8 p.m. last night. At 10 p.m. when my wife went to bed, I added lipstick, earrings, and a wig. When she left this morning, I hopped in the shower and gave myself a close shave. After the shower, I put on makeup, got fully dressed, and actually felt really good about the makeup job I'd done. It was time to do a few chores while my wife was gone. Empty the dishwasher...check. Dust the tables, TVs, lamps, etc....check. Vacuum the entire house...check. Mop the LVT floors... check. Clear a couple items out of the way in the garage so she could park in it when she got home...check. (Note: My wife had received about 10 - 12 large plastic totes full of fabric from the son of a lady who had recently passed. She moved her car out of the garage, set up tables, and sorted thru the fabric. She then had friends stopping by the past 2 weeks to take what they wanted. The last of the fabric departed yesterday.) I was done with the chores about 1:30. I sat down and made the decision not to go drab for a while. When my wife got home, I was still 100% en femme. About 4 p.m. I changed to drab mode so I could go outside and get our mail from the mailbox. What I didn't do was remove my makeup. It's pushing 5:30 p.m. and I'm leaving it on until I go to bed tonight. The makeup will come off before I go to bed as I don't need it getting all over the bed linens.

Anyway, I spent close to 20 consecutive hours dressed. I believe that's the longest I've been dressed since my CD journey started. With a 4 hour break, I should be dressed about 8 p.m. tonight and remain so until about 10 a.m. tomorrow. The one difference is tonight I will put on KISS fingernails. Oh, one other thing I did was put nail polish on my toes this morning. I had removed it about a week ago in the event I had the opportunity to get a pedi. That didn't materialize over the weekend as I had hoped for, so it was time to do it myself. This is the first time I've been fully dressed during the day at home. It felt GREAT!!!
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

The vast majority of time I wear dresses. That includes the time a go shopping, doctor appointments, and even to church. And for formal occasions such as Sunday mornings I add heels, makeup, and painted fingernails. Occasionally in a blue moon I might wear a man's coat and tie outfit for variety's sake.
    So you might say I'm dressed the vast majority of time.

John
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Congrats Heather! I can tell you are still smiling!
    Crissy

Platinum Member
    Congratulations, Heather. I hope you have many such opportunities in the future.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

John, if only it were possible for me to do the same as you. Well, if I wanted to be the recipient of divorce papers I guess I could. But, I'd much rather continue on with my wonderful angel, a/k/a the wife.

Quite a good post on your long day dressed

Heather, I have never gone more than 6-7 hours. 20 hours is fantastic.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Maybe someone needs a nice housekeeper uniform for those days at home.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Banned Read only
    Always happy to read posts of supportive wives. There were times before my wife dully retired that I had multiple day opportunities to be en femme. When our daughter was living in the mid-west my wife would visit for seven to ten days every year in the fall. I was able to be en femme 24/7. As we have a 25 cubic foot freezer with lots of food any runs outside of the home and backyard were infrequent. I picked up our mail from the community mailbox down the street when I went out for an evening drive and stroll. It was great to see dresses hung in the closet and heels lined up at the foot of the bed. I am totally envious of those who can be en femme in front of a wife.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Hang in there, Heather!

It's so sad that many trans can't be themselves for whatever reason(s).

But, makes me appreciate how lucky I am to live alone and be a CD.

Being a full time woman would be WAY too much work for me!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good for You! There's nothing like some longer stretches of fem time. About a year ago I got to be Geena for a 50 hr. stretch, except for 2 nights sleeping (about 12 hrs total, really). Since then I have managed a couple of 12 hr. runs. It feels great when you can "get used to it."
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

My wife tolerates my CDing, but doesn't support it. In particular, she doesn't want to see me dressed.

However, she does allow me to go to the Keystone Conference. I've gone about 10 times and I'm typically been en femme 5 full days, at least if you count night gowns in the mix.

There's nothing like being a girl with 800 supporting girl friends!
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Heather,

So pleased for you. Extended dressing time takes away the stress of that ticking clock. Allows you to be you.

Can I ask, is your wife accepting. I'm assuming so given your timeliness. If so then I can heartily recommend doing what I'm fortunate to be able to do and rent holiday accommodation away from home and spend the entire week 24/7 enfemme. The shaving is tough on the face but with care manageable.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlaWestin View Post
    Maybe someone needs a nice housekeeper uniform for those days at home.
    Very early on I had a maid's outfit. It was one of the first things I purchased in the way of outer clothing. It was a bit tight; but, I wore it when home alone. One of the seams started to separate so I trashed it. I've since come a long way in my CD adventure and know much more about proper sizing. I've had another such outfit on my Amazon "save for later" list. I still have the petticoat I wore with the first outfit. Maybe it's time to order a new outfit and surprise my wife one day by doing ALL the household chores while wearing it. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......................... ...............

Helen, yes, my wife is accepting but I wouldn't say she is supportive. We're closing in on 40 years of marriage and know each other pretty well. Since my CDing is a recent thing, I've probably progressed faster than most. I'm only 3 1/2 years into this adventure. I haven't received any pushback to date. We are both very much in love with the other so this facet of my life will not jeopardize our marriage or relationship. She knows when she's not home, I get my girl on. Quite honestly, I'm too cheap (frugal) to take off for a week in order to cross dress.
    Last edited by Heather76; 11-16-2023 at 06:43 PM.

20 hours? I would have to shave three times in 20 hours. The only place I have hair growing is on my face, in my nose and all over my back.

A week, at Fantasia Fair.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    John, if only it were possible for me to do the same as you. Well, if I wanted to be the recipient of divorce papers I guess I could. But, I'd much rather continue on with my wonderful angel, a/k/a the wife.
    My wife, while she was alive, insisted on my being in drab ONLY if I was taking her somewhere such as doctor appointments. Otherwise I was free to dress and groom myself as I desired. That also included the times I visited her at a hospital or a rehabilitation facility.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 11-17-2023 at 12:21 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Due to long hours at work. My longest is no more than 12 hours.I had to hide it for 32 years and even then only a handful of times. My fianc? encourages me to explore as much as I want at home. I really look forward to retirement, lol.