Thread: Bad day to shop

Bad day to shop

Well I stupidly decided to go shopping today. Bad decision. Aside from the traffic my tire pressure light came on. Well I had no choice. Turned into a shopping center lot. As you can guess very busy. But I just took my tire inflator and filled all 4. A few years ago I would have been shaking. Not a problem but I got a few smiles from some passers by. Loving my time as Angela. I just wish it was full time.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    You're right Angela. Although I like in person shopping, today was probably not the day for it. I took advantage of a few online sales though.
    Good thing you're a car girl, like me, Lol. Great that you had a air compressor with you. Hopefully, you were not wearing a mini skirt & heels. (i'm guessing your were casual dressed though)
    I share your wish about full timeness.. one day.

Emily

Actually not a car girl lol. The compressor is easy to use.
    Last edited by Di; 11-25-2023 at 01:42 PM. Reason: Gallery thread deleted for posting too early for the 4th time - because of this you were given date 12/05

Platinum Member
    Hi Angela , That was Awesome, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    My wife ask me to drive her to JoAnn's Fabric store which is adjacent to the mall parking lot, but totally separate. I glanced at the mall's lots and thought "Thank God she did not want to go there!" Glad you had a good time. Last night I parked my fingers on the keyboard and went shopping.

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)
    Brick & Morter stores would not be pleased with me. I bought just one Black Friday sale item, and that was online. Just have to wait for the brown turtle to deliver it.

I will not go out to stores no way no how right now.
    No one would blink an eye seeing you out.
    Keep loving your time as Angela Marie that’s what matters l
    If you are a Genetic Female (Female at Birth) and would like to join us in the F.A.B. Forum, please follow the link.

F.A.B. Forum Access

Sherlyn,My beautiful sweet girl
    You forever and always will be my one and only true love . ❤️

Administrator

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I think it's actually a good day to go shopping. 30 years ago I went to hooters on the day of the Super Bowl or the World Series in baseball.
    Nobody cared about anything but what was actually going on with the game. I would think yesterday everyone was concerned with shopping and less concerned about you or how you were dressed..

Angela, Just driving down the road, people were heavy on their horns for the slightest perceived slight. I hate this time of year.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Genifer, that's a good point. I think you are right.
    Last year, I went shopping just before Christmas in a big mall in Oklahoma City, it was very busy. My first big department store experience. No one gave me a second look, except one girl who complimented me on my nails.. lol.

Jamie, sorry to hear that, those masses of Fed workers just have no patience..

Di is exactly right about your presentation Angela and what's important.

Emily

You bring an important message to those who venture out for a drive. You never know when a mechanical problem or accident could put one in the limelight so to speak. So people need to be prepared to deal with it just like you did and carry on about your business. Panicking would not have helped anyhow. Glad it was not a real accident.

Sandi

Glad you were able to battle the crowds and emerge victorious. I managed a little shopping trip last Tuesday on my way home from a trip to CT. I got to the mall around mid day. While the parking lot was packed, the stores were fairly empty. I was finally able to take advantage of the early Black Friday sale. I won't go near a shopping center until after the holidays.
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!