Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: have I got too many dresses?

Quote Originally Posted by docrobbysherry View Post
    Jacques, so you're admitting Judy and I win?
    Absolutely - I cannot compete really - you both should win tiaras!
    luv J

I have in excess of 30 dresses and 12 skirts. A gal can never have too many!
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

I have far more skirts than trousers. Having said that, most of my trousers are womens anyway😁. I'm slowly replacing all my male wardrobe as my clothes ware out. I do try to throw out an item when I buy a new one be that skirts, trousers or dresses so am able to keep my wardrobe manageable.

Jacques I like your wife's humour.

I hate to say but, I have about 30 dresses (two wedding dresses, two petty coats, one train, and one vail). The wedding dresses take an extraordinary amount of room. So I have no room to talk.

I thought I only had about a dozen; I mostly wear skirts and tops. While reading this thread I just went up and counted. I have 26. I try to keep things simple, because I have an old house with small closets, but I have 2 new GG friends now who keep giving me outfits. (I'm sure you are all weeping over my horrible problem.)
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Zero! but then I'm new to all this and can't afford anything right now. Amazing to hear how many some of you all have :envy:! My wardrobe isn't big enough for many. My small collection of underwerar is going to need a drawer cleared out ASAP - and I'm happy to get rid of most of my men's boxers and some other stuff can go away or go to charity. I'm gonna keep men's stuff (of course...) just dump the old rubbish!

I sadly only have five dresses on rotation. I prefer mini-dresses and anything that favors a lot of leg. I like the Mary Quant look at times, but mix up visual styles.

After reading this thread I had to count. I have 35 dresses, 10 skirts and about 10 tops. But it is the shoe collection I see some girls have here. They must have 50 pair of dress spiky shoes.

I've always wanted a wedding dress but I've wanted to go to a bridel shop and try them all on to see which I wanted to make mine,

I?d say I?ve got just over a hundred,I gave a couple to sisters in law a while back