Thread: Becoming more and more Angela

Becoming more and more Angela

I was at the emergency room the other day and, of course, waiting as usual. The tech came out and called ANGELA. . I immediately stood up lol.Fortunately I sat down and no one noticed. She is slowly occupying a larger role.

Platinum Member
    Sorry you had to go to the ER. Hope all is well.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by kimdl93 View Post
    Sorry you had to go to the ER. Hope all is well.
    Just a bad cut. Thanks for asking. I don’t care for urgent care centers. Even though I had to wait it was better. And I also had an Angela moment lol.

Senior Member Emily in the south's Avatar
    Sorry to hear about your cut Angela.. but that is great! It's good to be more Angela.

I can see that happening to me, lol.

Emily (looking to be more now)

Angela, The ER is such a time sink, I hate going. I'm sorry you had to.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Angela, sorry you had to wait however long at the ER. Happy that you had your Angela moment. Isn't great that she is becoming more of you?
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

I was at Kroger grocery store getting my latest COVID booster and they have my name as Amanda in the system. So when they were ready for me to come back they called Amanda. It was wonderful hearing my name. Amanda is going more places and being out in the open more.
    Amanda