Thread: New friends

New friends

Hi ladies,

I've been making a lot of new friends on here recently. I just wanted to say thank you and I enjoy talking with you all and hope to get to know more of you better. It's great meeting people who know what it's like to have these interests and desires. I appreciate all the messages and am excited to learn more from your experiences.

Jodie

You?re welcome. Glad to be your friend.

Jodie, I appreciate your friendship.
    Mina
    And soon, "Tip's old comrades stared in wonder...and then every head bent in honest admiration of the lovely Princess Ozma."
    "The girl turned to her old friends. "Speaking the words with a sweet diffidence, she said, 'I hope none of you will care less for me than you did before. I'm just the same Tip, you know, only--only--' "
    " 'Only you're different,' said the Pumpkinhead."

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jodiee,

I can remember pre Internet days when for so many like me and others here we were isolated and with no mechanism to find folks like us.

The Web opened up a whole new world, Internet shopping not being the least of it but finding this forum was such an eye opener. Lots of like minded souls to converse with. People who went out into the wide world dressed and shared their experiences encouraging others to follow. An encyclopedia of knowledge to call upon.

Not only have I found virtual friends here but it's also allowed me to me others in the flesh, face to face. I can remember vividly the first time I sat down next to another CD'er and started to simply chat, discussing our paths through life.

You've come to a good place and yes learn from others here. This forum has helped me tremendously and enabled me to travel a wonderful road gaining experiences I perhaps would never have had.

Bon voyage.

Thanks for reaching out! This site has been a near daily source for entertainment and education for coming up 13 years, it will serve you well!

Hugs, Michelle

It is so good to have like minded friends to learn and share our passions. Hope to meet in person one day and really get some chatting going.

Thanks everyone and well said Helen. I've definitely met some great people already and appreciate those who've reached out and shared their kind words. I'm excited to get to know more of you and hopefully meet some of you face to face. I'm always here fo any of you as well!