Thread: Little wisecracks

Little wisecracks

My wife is the king of wisecracks and she didn't let me down not to laugh today. My 3 year old granddaughter was explaining to me that Barbie is a girl and Ken is a boy and her daddy is a boy and mommy is a girl. She then asked me what I was? and I answered a boy of course, my wife was in the kitchen and she kind of not very loud but enough for me to hear and said "are you sure about that". Then of course my granddaughter repeated my wife and in a more insertive voice said "yeh are you sure you're a boy". We couldn't stop laughing and it's always a good thing when you laugh, especially in our situations. Anyone else get any wisecracks about there dressing from someone who's supposed to keep the secret.
    Last edited by Maria 60; 12-11-2023 at 06:47 PM.

Since opening up, my wife makes more puns and cracks about things than she ever has but I love them. they let me know shes ok with it

Maria, your wife is the best.

Maria, that is too funny.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Platinum Member
    Cute comment. I love her timing.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Banned Read only
    Maria, I wish your wife was on this forum. I sense she is not at all "threatened" by your cross dressing. She could offer a lot of advice based on experiences and not unfounded conjecture.

Love it.

Out of the mouth of babes. Kids say the darndest of things. LOL
    - Robin

Because life is too short not to.

It's ironic ... I finally found a group of guys I fit in with. Funny how they all enjoy being one of the girls.

Wife: Why do you fold your panties? Me: I don't like my panties in a wad!