Thread: Feeling So Beautiful

Feeling So Beautiful

Good day Ladies ... the other day I mentioned that I had ordered a couple of items for myself. I picked them up today and as I message you I'm wearing one of them. Its a short flirty sheer pink nightgown from Miss Elaine. It is pure bliss. I can honestly say I've never felt more beautiful and sensual. It has spaghetti straps and just the right amount of lace. IF you have the means treat yourself to such loveliness, it will do wonders for your mental health.

Joanna

I'm so happy for you, Joanna!! There is no feeling better than feeling beautiful.
    We can only achieve what we dare to reach for.

Hi Joanna:

I completely understand the joy you are experiencing when wearing your short flirty sheer pink nightgown. I freqently wear nightgowns and panties to bed. Once we have dinner, we frequently get in to our femme nighttime attire to watch television with my wife.

One of the added pleasures of wearing nightgowns that enhance my feelings of being beautiful and sensual is when my wife and I wear matching nighties and panties. We are always on the lookout for styles we both like with the result being that we have quite a few matching PJs and nighties.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

I could almost read the excitement in your writing, enjoy.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I totally get it, Grace!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    I like the bit about being good for your mental health. It certainly does.
    Vikky.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adventure before dementia

Quote Originally Posted by Gracefullyfemme View Post
    it will do wonders for your mental health.
    You've got that so right!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Enjoy. So true about the positive affect on mental health.

I’m sure you look quite lovely in it. Enjoy!
    Honoring the woman within

There is no better feeling .

Been there, done that. Yes, a wonderful feeling. Isn?t it fun, ordering something, opening it, wondering if, and looking in the mirror with a big smile. Any positives help both physical and mental health. Oh, the power of positive thinking. I?m happy for you. Enjoy.

Thank-you Ladies ... YES ... sometimes a little shopping therapy for that "something special" goes a long way for your overall well-being. I slept like a princess.

I did get a couple of PM's and I appreciate them but I'm hesitant to reply as I'm fairly new on this site and "learning the ropes". I'm a slow learner as it relates to "tech" and very protective to begin with so my apologies. Just so glad I found this site.

Thank-you again Ladies

Joanna

Retail therapy is the best, especially when it results in something soft, lacy and very feminine.
    Enjoy...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

So I engaged in some retail therapy this week and have an order ready for pickup at Soma Intimates. Two matching bra & panty sets. Looking forward to going to the Store Saturday morning. A little off the subject but I had an interesting situation this morning. I had a doctors appointment this morning for a pre op for knee replacement surgery next week. I went underdressed as in the past I didn't need to take my clothes off. Surprise, they wanted to do an ECG and had to attach sensors to my ankles. The PA was surprised but didn't say anything I had to remove my pantyhose so she could attach the sensors. After she finished the ECG the doctor came back in and apoligized for me having to disrobe. She didn't say anything about what I was wearing but had a definite smile on her face when she came in. I am no worse the wear and ready for knee surgery next week.

Absolutely love when the mail delivers a package I've been waiting on, the excitement it brings opening up and seeing what you bought, even more joy when you try it on and it fits just like you expected

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie Denier View Post
    Enjoy. So true about the positive affect on mental health.
    Yes it does! Until I look in the mirror and then poof! Wish the positive effect would last longer than it does! Sigh.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I know just how you feel. I am expecting a delivery tomorrow via Amazon and I am starting to get very anxious, if everything is as I expect it to be

My only issue is trying to determine which one of my 7 nighties I'll wear each night. However, you post just made me realize how to solve this problem. I think I'll assign one nightie to each day of the week. Yes, wearing panties, a nightie, and a bra to bed each night is a wonderful feeling.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

You have it sooooo right Cheryl ... the anticipation of wearing it was almost too much to bare. I couldn't get home fast enough after picking up my treasures across the border (company I purchased from doesn't ship to Canada). It was worth the wait and effort.

Joanna

Joanna, That's wonderful. Enjoy!
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".