Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearing a bra

Question Wearing a bra

This is just to mention I have been wearing a bra for two months, all day and all night. It has reached the point where I can not leave my home without wearing a bra. I can travel to all my relatives homes with my bra on. I always wear loose fitting sweaters when out in public. Mainly I just wanted to say I find wearing a bra to be comfortable and very natural. Am I an unusual person, or is this normal for a crossdresser to do, after many years of closet hiding?

Marcie, there is nothing at all wrong with you loving wearing a bra. I'v got about 6 that I switch between and I love the feel of all of them. Like you I feel wearing a bra is just right, normal and natural, just like wearing dresses, nightgowns, womens shorts & jeans, tops. My femme wardrobe has chased mt male wardrobe out ofthe master bedroom closet and into another room.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

Nothing at all wrong with wanting to wear a bra all the time. So long as I'll be wearing a jacket, I'll likely have a bra or bralette on. As I wear only golf shirts, I won't wear a bra/bralette unless I have a loose fitting jacket or windbreaker on. I wear a bra and forms to bed every night. It seems so natural I think I'd be lost without them at night.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Marcie,

Absolutely nothing wrong if it makes you feel "right". Just be aware that at some point whatever you're wearing over the top will be stretched tight across your back and the outline of the band and/or straps will be visible to an observant onlooker.

You have to be comfortable with having others aware of what you're doing as well as comfortable wearing one.

I'm wearing a bralette most days. I don't wear it at night or when I'm going to the gym. I don't pad it with anything as I like the feel of my chest against the fabric and occasionally feeling through the fabric. It calms me. Mainly, at the moment, I'm wearing it because it's a comfort, like a proxy for a real hug. I like feeling held.

I do not wear one every day but I do wear one at night. Mainly an open cup or underwire shelf bra. Helps to maintain the girls shape and projection but letting them be semi-free. And does wonders for filling out my baby doll nighties.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I wear one every day also.
    Mostly it's daytime, but if I can't that day then I do when I sleep.
    I don't wear one constantly for a long duration, but you do you. Enjoy what you do.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

Hi Marcie, I, too have been wearing a bra daily, for several years. Some nights I wear a bra to bed. I switch between an a cup, with no forms when I go out and a b cup with either teardrop or triangle forms. All my bras are underwires and are very comfortable. My wife doesn?t understand what?s comfortable about underwires. Ha! I just smile. Enjoy.

I wear a bra (with forms) every day, all day and sometimes sleep in them as well. My Bali underwire bras are so comfortable that I frequently forget that I am wearing one.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

When I started to cross dress, a bra was my obsession, although I didn't need one, the tightness of the band and the tug of the straps, plus filling the cups with wobbly weight was wonderful, plus the thrill of the straps being visible.

Now I really do need one, as a 36 D cup, but the sensation is even more intense. I now have grooved strap marks on my shoulders and I appreciate certain feminine modesty aids.

I just want to get wobblier & heavier, so be careful what you wish for!

Platinum Member
    Hi Marcie , It just feels so right doesn't , >Orchid--OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love wearing my bra and panties. I have sports bra cami bralettes padded bra and strapless. It feels so good

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Wearing a bra is second nature. I do like a few hours off each day though. You wear one as much as you like. Perfectly natural, if not totally neccesary.

Marcie, Yep, like for most of us here wearing a bra is second nature, so much so I often forget I have it on. Oh, like others have said be careful because bra straps can show through when you least expect it. Have fun! Brenda

Bras were a sticking point and major gag instigator for my wife so I made due by occasionally and discreetly wearing a sports bra or bralette under whatever I was wearing. It wasn't bad, but I always imagined a cute lacy underwire bra with back hooks. I finally went for a fitting and picked up a couple of nice underwire bras last year. Since then my collection has grown to six or eight nice bras. I don't do forms and it's a challenge finding cute A or AA cup bras with a 40 or 42 band. I've begun just owning it around the house and even out if I'm not expecting to be around anyone who might want a hug. My wife is aware that I'm wearing them and does her best to ignore them.

It's probably been about two months since I've begun putting on a bra and trying to coordinate my panties pretty much every morning that we're not getting out early. I try to coordinate my bra and panties to the rest of my outfit on most days. I went years that I saved some of my nicer things for some future time but I've begun picking something nice from my collection to match my mood and the weather.

I've tried to come up with a legitimate reason for wanting to wear a bra and the best I can do is that I love celebrating that I've got my little man-boobettes. It's definitely a private celebration but it is nice to be reminded that I can feel good about who I am without conforming to the "norm". Oddly, for me, refusing to conform feels more masculine than feminine and it's a part of my masculinity that I want to emphasize even if it makes no sense to anyone else.
    Last edited by Bea_; 12-16-2023 at 12:02 AM.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I have no interest in wearing confining, uncomfortable, control/shaping items every day.

But, if u or anyone else enjoys that, go for it!
    You're not doing anything wrong or hurting anyone else!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I wear a bra everyday too.
    Just one part of my everyday clothing.
    So I like dressing like girl. BIG DEAL!

After I went for a fitting and had my size, I've worn a bra as often as possible. I can't wear every day, but I do wear more often than not.
    A bra that fits properly is very comfortable. I almost forget I'm wearing one, but then I'll turn in such a way that I feel that wonderful hug from the band around my chest.

I absolutely love the feel of wearing a bra. That and rubbing legs together with pantyhose are the 2 most wonderful experiences of me being a woman. Oh, did I mention the dangling earrings from my pierced ears? I am pretty much wearing a bra 24/7; during the day I wear a Bali underwire and at night I sleep in a Playtex 18 hr which feels wonderful under my nightgown.

I wear a sport bralette every day and find it quite comfortable. It provides a nice hug and keeps my man boobs secure and supported. I do remove it for sleeping.
    Honoring the woman within

Banned Read only
    I love wearing a 40A bralette 24/7. The constant feeling of the band & straps when I sit or move stimulates me sexually. I have 7 or 8 in my 'special' drawer. I change bras when I have to undress before showering. I do hand laundry each month & hang them on hanger clips to dry.

My favorite bra (the one I'm wearing now) was bought at Lace Silhouettes in Peddlers Village near New Hope, PA. It & a matching lace garter belt cost over $100 but having had a professional bra fitting by an attractive young woman in a small changing room was well worth the cost.
    Last edited by char GG; 12-17-2023 at 04:51 PM. Reason: TMI, this forum is for family/friends

I also wear a bra everyday and have been for many years love the feeling of wearing a bra

The bra, for us, is like an all-day hug....a reassuring feeling around the ribcage...especially bralettes that actually hold onto whatever natural breast tissue you might have...

Quote Originally Posted by Samantha51 View Post
    It calms me.
    That's how I feel about wearing panties daily. It's been about a year and half since I wore men's underwear. It feels so * right *.

Wearing a bra is incredibly validating as a transgender MTF. Over the past year I’ve experienced a burst in breast growth due to HRT and I need to wear something to keep the girls under control. I use Bali bralettes when I don’t want the straps to show but otherwise it’s underwire.