Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wearing a bra

hello Marcie,
    you are not unusual,
    luv J

Smile Wearing a bra

Quote Originally Posted by Marcie View Post
    This is just to mention I have been wearing a bra for two months, all day and all night. It has reached the point where I can not leave my home without wearing a bra. I can travel to all my relatives homes with my bra on. I always wear loose fitting sweaters when out in public. Mainly I just wanted to say I find wearing a bra to be comfortable and very natural. Am I an unusual person, or is this normal for a crossdresser to do, after many years of closet hiding?
    I don't think you are unsual! I've been a CD for several years and a bra ( more than almost anything else) makes e feel totally feminine, and i wear a bra 24/7.
    I feel totally lost and empty and hopeless and nobody without wearing one.
    And buying a new one in a store is such an exciting experience!

And it's the same with wearing frilly panties; and with wearing stockings (rather than tights)...along with a bra, i have to wear stockings, and panties 24/7....otherwise i feel my identity has disappeared!

I wear a bra whenever I'm out in public, driving or riding a vehicle, and walking. My bra cup size is DD with no filler so I better wear one when out in public. Also, the bouncing of the breasts is annoying for walking or in a vehicle.

John
    Last edited by JohnH; 12-28-2023 at 07:10 PM.
    John (Legal name)

Preferred pronouns: he, his, him

Although I?m in a cd lull now due to medical issues I?m at least getting back to sleeping with a bra and forms and enjoying again the ?feeling right? and secure emotions.

As I try to explain to both my wife and therapist bras with forms are both comfortable and comforting. Would wear 24/7/365 if I could - irregardless of which gender clothing.

I have been enjoying wearing a bra most days recently, including being out with people. I've slept in it for the last two nights to see if the comfort helps me sleep better (not so far). My wife felt it last night. She wasn't disgusted.

She saw me putting it on the other morning and said this morning on our Boxing Day walk "I put my sexy outfit on but saw you putting the bra on so thought that was pointless - you know I don't find you attractive dressed". In NO WAY was she telling me to stop or that she was disgusted, just that being dressed is no turn on, quite the opposite. Turning her off permanently is a big worry for me, but I also need to be true to myself and the daytime reassurance and comfort wearing the bra outweighs that. She did also say "you're in your 50's, you just need to get over it". My usual reply is I can't just flip a switch on these things! I also think this is me, which she accepts, and I'm unlikely to ever completely stop (she's not asked me to). I just hope our marriage survives this growth.
    Last edited by Samantha51; 12-26-2023 at 08:58 AM. Reason: Typos and clarifications

I have been wearing a bra and breast forms for about a year 24/7.

I need a bra. I wear bra whenever I am en femme that means several hours 4-5 days per weak. It makes me so self-confident as a woman. I prefer big sizes bra filled with breast forms.

Since I've been home for the Christmas holidays I have been in some form dressing everyday. I wrote about a bad experience with a red bra but I punished myself because I could have just unhooked it. I wear bras that match my outfits during the day but at night I wear a loose strapless bra but when I bought my forms the SA told me I could wear the forms to sleep but suggested I don't in case something happens to them. My wife doesn't understand what the thrill is to wear anything fem to bed, after all she says I'm sleeping. I tell her it's the best feeling in the world to wake up next to her and to feel the bra and see my pantyhose legs. I don't think your doing anything unusual, you love something and you want to treasure it every moment. This thread came in handy, Bea said something that I want to bra, instead of filling the bra maybe try to get a bra that fits what we have.

Aspiring Member
    I love wearing a Brassiere, Today I'll wear it at work.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Marcie.

I can truly understand how you find wearing a bra comfortable and natural. I would wear a bra and forms all the time, if I could. It just feels so 'right'.

Taking of my bra and forms, when returning to my male persona, is always the hardest part, without a doubt! The flip side to this is that it's a wonderful feeling putting them back on again!

Wearing a bra to me is the support I get. When I was first measured for mine the sales associate seemed a bit surprised at first and questioned me as to the reason I thought I needed one. I don?t think she was seeing I was a crossdresser I believe she didn?t understand my wanting it. She was fairly well endowed herself and so I asked her straight up, doesn?t it bother you all the flopping around and she said yes. Well needless to say she replied ok point taken. She measured me said I was a 38c and sold me 4 bras two of which were front closures. Anyway I?m not sure if they?re commissioned or not but she was happy with my purchase price as well as myself. Turns out the front closures I picked out were on sale. My hats off to Victoria Secret for their quality and help. I?ll definitely be a return customer. I?ve gotten various bras from other retailers and with looks (beauty) and quality that are the most important things along with comfort especially wearing one 24/7. Since I?m not a genuine GG I suppose too I don?t have the perkiness they are born with as most I know can?t wait to come out of theirs after a long day at work. I?ve read a lot of posts here too that've pointed that out. I wish they understood that a bit more when they ask why we love wearing them so much.

I love wearing bras!
    If I want to wear one during the day I will wear a smooth bralette that is unnoticeable under my work polo shirts.
    When I get to dressed, that is a completely different story. I have about 40+ bras in my collection in sizes from 40DD all the way up to a 40I and 38J. I just love Torrid and Layne Bryant bras and I can get so many sizes to accommodate my different size forms and breastplates.
    On a daily if I dress, I will not wear my ridiculously large forms, so I tend to wear either something in the 40DDD-40F range.
    Bras just feel so right to me as well and I tell my wife that they are my favorite article sometimes. She said try having boobs and wearing one all day. I told her sign me up lol.
    You are not alone, bras are awesome!

Hello all! It has been a time since my last post here, needless to say I have missed all of you!
    Talk about bra's...YES! I absolutely love wearing my bras...especially now that I can fill them. Several years ago, I grew so weary of my forms, although I truly enjoyed how they transformed my figure, I took the plunge into
    naturally developing my breasts. I have always had very minor 'moobs', I just encouraged them to gain some needed weight. I don't consider myself as transgender.
    So here I am today, sporting a pair of 36B breasts. This venture has taken a lot of time and energy, and I'm extremely happy with the results.
    I'm able to wear bras in 34C and some padded D's. I love how a well-fitting bra can enhance my figure. I'll use those silicone fillets to enhance my cleavage. I often look down and see my own pair...so real and natural looking.

I have continued to dress en femme as often as possible. Dressing has become so much easier now. My hair is past shoulder length, and I've maintained my slim figure.
    Add a set of butt/hip enhancers, makeup, jeans, snug sweater, heeled boots...presto! Let's go shopping! Also, I live in an area of numerous beaches. My ultimate goal is to
    spend time at a beach, wearing my one-piece bathing suit, basking in the sun, stroll along the shore...come on summer!

On the other hand, I'm still fan of over-the-top big boobs. I'll be investing in a silicone breast plate to satisfy that urge. The advances in silicone crossdresser wear has grown immensely, the texture, skin tones and natural projection, they are so realistic.
    I could go on and on here, but for now, it is great to be back!

"Missed it by that much!"