Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dreaded Christmas time again.

Quote Originally Posted by Heather76 View Post
    That's exactly what I was thinking. In fact, Amy, why don't you withdraw your request to go drab and tell your wife you'd much prefer to go as her sissy husband? I can only imagine how much fun that would be. Good luck.
    You and your wife could agree that you would go en femme, but do a really bad job of it, like it was your first time ever doing it. You could make it a joke. You could put it like, "You wanted me to be a girl so bad las time, that i decided to come as a girl.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

so ive had more thoughts on this....i feel bad that you use the term dread....this is a festive time of year and should be about joy.

so easier said than done....so i wont wish you luck, ill wish you tactics....if they start to make you feel uncomfortable bring up last years gift and mention how you wore it with your wife afterward, how the fit was, how it changed you, how it changed the dynamic of your relationship....how your a kept girl with a mistress for christmas, dont talk about cars and sports if left alone with the other mates, talk about how you wore last years gift under what you are wearing (even if your not), talk about how the sisters admire your wife and they may have the same fate for theyre guys, how they like to share the bedroom intimacies....how it empowered you....maybe next year they may dread Christmas time instead of you....they seamed devious making you uncomfortable in your home....return the favor and have fun this year....keep the dread out of your head....

either way you and the mrs. have a merry christmas....
    Last edited by mykell; 12-23-2023 at 08:34 AM.
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Hi Mykell thank you for your advice and everybody else also for taking interest, maybe dread was a harsh word I certainly do not want you thinking any of the sisters are nasty or vindictive, in fact I love them all dearly including 'rascal' who just seems to be game for anything and so much fun. Maybe the word apprehensive would have been better and if indeed I am dreading it then that is down to me and my insecurities.
    I honestly do not know why considering our full time lifestyle I cannot allow myself to let go as many of you have. Sure it is very strange but my wife insists on it so clearly loves it, I cannot put it down to my 'machoness' as I have long since lost that nor to being hetrosexual and as such men 'don't do this' as many of you are too and seem to cope, I also know that I present reasonable well and don't look ridiculous.
    My wife is certainly not against my coming out to her sisters so if the occasion did arise I know she would go with the flow, she also although extremely loving and protective has a wild sense of humour and would enjoy my predicament knowing I would not be at any real harm. Mix that with the merryment and competitive banter between sisters anything could happen.
    I will of course enjoy seeing them but at the same time expect surprises so I need to be alert.
    See you all next year and best wishes to you all.

Amy x

Amy - add me to the list of people jealous of your lifestyle! Hope all goes well over the holiday however things work out.

Amy, We are all anxiously waiting to hear how things go.
    Good luck you cutie!
    Crissy