Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dreaded Christmas time again.

Dreaded Christmas time again.

Hi everybody hope everyone is ok and looking forward to the festivities.
    If you remember from last year this is the time my wife invites all 5 of her sisters to stay which normally requires me to do a very good job in getting the house ready and at its best, so as "to not show me up" she would insist on me dressed in full French Maid attire to do a very good clean and tidy several days before arrival.
    This year however we are staying at one of the other sisters and leaving on Saturday so that's a change.
    My wife has told me that this year one of her sisters has a new male partner who will be there and also that the 'rascal' sister as I call her (that's the one who seems to have figured out our lifestyle and teases me relently) will also be bringing her new partner.
    As I always get abit anxious around her sisters especially 'rascal' and with the news other males will be present I have begged my wife to allow me to go completely fully drab something usually only allowed for medical appointments and even suggested perhaps I could allow some stubble on my face to grow to make me appear more manly, she has agreed to me going drab but flatly refused the facial hair as she said " I still expect Amy to be there during the night".
    I am nervous because I am concerned that I will have nothing in common with the men after all the conditioning I have been exposed to to accept a feminine lifestyle and that it may highlight my sissiness even further.
    Wish me luck.

Amy x

Good luck to you Amy- this is certainly a reversal of what most of us experience as we scour out homes to make sure no part of our feminine persona has been left out causing undue questions. I and probably most of us will be waiting for a report on how all of this went. And oh yes, Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

Amy, Best of luck dealing with your in-laws and partners. You really need to find a witty come back for your sister-in-law to shut her down.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Best Wishes on your adventure.

My advice would be to not take council in your own fears.

Don't "assume" somebody knows unless they come right out and say it. I've revealed myself thinking the woman had put 2 & 2 together and figured it out. WRONG!

You're going to be in full "male" mode with your dress so what's to see? Actually having stubble on your face would draw attention to you since it's not your normal routine.

Just be yourself and don't worry about "rascal". Unless she flat out asks you or says your wife told her she doesn't "know" anything. Suspicions are for her mind to wonder around with.

I am with the others in wanting to hear how this turns out. After your comments regarding last year I was afraid your wife was going to make you the "MAID" for the next get together!

Own it gurl friend. Be confident and social. You are living the dream for so many here. You got this.

Since you enjoy your feminine persona, why not dress as a man, but communicate with the other men as though you were a woman. You can do that by asking questions and then just listening.

Most men love to talk about themselves, so all you have to do is encourage them by showing your interest in what they do, what they like, sports, cars, etc.

Let the other men dominate the conversations, which seems to fit your preferences quite nicely. Now, have fun!

I feel devious even suggestions such an approach. Shame on me!!!
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Hope you have a good time - you will be there with your wife (I would love time away with my wife)

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Watch a few episodes of "Friends" just before the big event. Then, you'll realize masculinity doesn't have to be all that manly!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Just go as Amy.....what are they gonna do, maybe one of them also shares the same interest - besides "rascal" may be an advocate on your side once you are there .... have fun ! .................................Debra

Hey Amy, You will be ok, you are drab and even though you may not have much in common with the guys you can wing it and play it by ear.
    I do hope your wife does not have a change of heart and put you into a dress that will definitely embarrass you. Good luck!
    Crissy

I don?t know all the ins and outs of your relationship but I think you should lean into it and see where it goes!

Step back and rethink. New guys, they'ld have lots to talk about. For macho it's easy, just get them talking about vehicles or sports. Non-macho, then work and interests. Stay away from politics as it may slide into lbq+, which you don't want to talk about.

Suggest also reviewing some relaxation techniques before hand, just in case stress hits you. If it helps, think of something you can do/wear when you get home. Even consider blackmail :-), if I'm good at this event, then I can get that special thingy I've been longing for....

Amy I hope all goes wll for you. If you don't mind I'll put you on the prayer list for an easy and relaxed Christmas holiday.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

I would spend some of the time talking to the women as well as the men. Strike a balance between the two.As the others have said sport and cars usually ticks the male box. Women like to talk more about their families and social life. Much more interesting .Christmas is all about pleasing everybody but yourself . All the best for Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissy 107 View Post
    I do hope your wife does not have a change of heart and put you into a dress that will definitely embarrass you.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. In fact, Amy, why don't you withdraw your request to go drab and tell your wife you'd much prefer to go as her sissy husband? I can only imagine how much fun that would be. Good luck.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

I imagine if you got your wife?s agreement to introduce all to Amy, she?d be a popular part of the Christmas tradition forever. Also, imagine how fun opening your Christmas presents would be!

Hi crobeson regarding opening presents if you read my post from last year that was exactly what I was tricked into doing and it was mortifying. I am on guard this year.
    I know her sisters do very much admire my wife I'm hoping it's because what she has achieved in her career and not that they know she has trained me to be a sissy housewife.

the sisters gave you a teddy last year, the "rascal" was the only one honest enough to hand it to you. (if one sister knows they all do)

you say your wife loves you this way....you seem to embrace this style....many here love what you share and are envious of your situation.

go as amy and end all the doubts....dress in the same style as the mrs. when you go....lots too be gained....how much fun would you have with a girls night out with her sisters.

your on the edge....jump....embrace this and enjoy being your "self" if this is what you enjoy....dont worry about another male in the group....the sister may be just as kinky as your wife....

your financially stable and in a unique position that many here are envious of....it will take theyre control away....face it they already know....and you will probably get another nice fitting gift....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Just another 'Gurl'
    You will be fine. I also have little in common with the men to talk about. Sometimes we just have to deal with it. Enjoy yourself.
    Just another man in a dress

Banned Read only
    I went back and read your post of receiving a baby doll nightie from your mischievous sister-in-law. I am willing to bet that SIL is envious of her sister for having a devoted attentive husband. My wife had an all female cousins hen-party one summer and I helped out with all the serving and fetching so my wife could enjoy the festivities without jumping up and down to get fetch whatever was needed. I know the cousins were/are envious of my wife. According to my wife she may have let it out my cross-dressing to one of the cousins when we were going through the follow-up of "The Talk." If the cousin did remember she has never given any hints over the years.

As to the boring male-talk, I am in the same life raft as you; bored out of my skull. I hang out with a group of guys and when the conversation drifts over to car engines, farm equipment, etc I try to redirect the conversation. Needless to say, I am envious of any guy who has a supportive and engaged wife.

Quote Originally Posted by mykell View Post
    the sisters gave you a teddy last year, the "rascal" was the only one honest enough to hand it to you. (if one sister knows they all do)

you say your wife loves you this way....you seem to embrace this style....many here love what you share and are envious of your situation.

go as amy and end all the doubts....dress in the same style as the mrs. when you go....lots too be gained....how much fun would you have with a girls night out with her sisters.

your on the edge....jump....embrace this and enjoy being your "self" if this is what you enjoy....dont worry about another male in the group....the sister may be just as kinky as your wife....

your financially stable and in a unique position that many here are envious of....it will take theyre control away....face it they already know....and you will probably get another nice fitting gift....
    I agree, you're 98% out with them already. Get your wife to all if you're worried, but I think you should own it. The new man needn't be a problem. With just two men, one of whom is CD then he'll either accept you as you are and happy to you as a normal human being or he'll just talk to the others. Nothing lost.

What a great opportunity. Own it. Lots of envy!

Quote Originally Posted by AmyJordan View Post
    Hi crobeson regarding opening presents if you read my post from last year that was exactly what I was tricked into doing and it was mortifying. I am on guard this year.
    I know her sisters do very much admire my wife I'm hoping it's because what she has achieved in her career and not that they know she has trained me to be a sissy housewife.
    Amy, you seem to have a very interesting and enviable life! Even though you are "dreading" your Christmas gathering I imagine the anticipation/apprehension must be exciting as well. I'm very curious as to how and why your lovely wife actually trained you to be her sissy housewife and I think that's something many of us have fantasized about. Would you care to elaborate?

interesting post and thread. I'm looking forward to reading how the event turns out.

Hi Amy, I also find it difficult to talk to other men as I find I have very little in common with most men, so I tend to just let them lead the conversation and say very little or just ask if they watched the match last night ( there's always one on this time of year) just need to get up to date with how the football is going! Of course you can always talk to the sisters in law, I finding it so much easier to talk with women as I have much more in common with them.

As some have suggested on here, you should consider going as Amy it seems you are more comfortable as Amy now, so why not embrace it fully, it seems your sisters in law might already know anyway. Of course that's up to you and your wife and you should do whatever makes most sense to you and are more comfortable with. In any case hope it goes well for you and you enjoy the Christmas break. You might even get some nice lingerie from rascal!
    Last edited by Jasmine23; 12-23-2023 at 04:01 AM.

I must admit a while back my sister was devorce dand my sister in laws didn't have boyfriends so most occasions were fun for me because I would have no choice but to join into the women conversations. Now I have to entertain the men which is still ok but I do miss the bonding with the women.