Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SURVEY: How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

Once. It was a few years back and the opportunity has not come available since, that was full femme in skirt & wig.

Femme without a wig is another matter, I do that every time I go out, I pass as a guy anywhere but still wearing femme clothes.

Banned Read only
    The last time I went out totally en femme was the New Years' Eve just before Covid hit. My wife was baby-sitting our grandchild overnight at our daughter's apartment. I went for a drive and stroll in my favorite residential neighborhood that has a lot of small shops and restaurants. My wife made the offer to watch of grandchild at her apartment this coming New Years. Hopefully, daughter and SIL will take my wife up on the offer.

Depends, Sometimes once or twice a month sometimes less. Depending on strong the urge to be Amanda is.
    Amanda

Ummm... Never! I would get clocked from 10 miles out! As I live in a small town, it's simply not an option!

I get out dressed most months.

Mainly that?s to visit a small support group (Surrey Swans) near
    where I live but have also been out dressed to a church quiz
    (in a mixed team of 5 crossdressers and two priests) and to see Rocky Horror show at a local theatre(Woking in Surrey)

Sophie

Aspiring Member
    Me never, I am not a Woman
    Live Today as if it is your last day

How often do I go out fully dressed, trying to pass? Only once. It was not the magical wonderful experience some others have described. ;(
    How often do I go our under of partly dressed in clothes specifically designed for women, every day.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby

I used to, a lot, numerous times a month. Up to a week at a time. For almost 15 years. But then I retired and my outings have fallen drastically, approaching zero. Kind of depressing but really it is ok. Do not know wether I am more depressed about not getting out or get old! Lol. I did way more than I ever thought I would and I am happy for the times out and about.
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

I go out dressed a few times a month, probably about once a week on average. If I have regular errands to run that don't involve interacting with anyone I know, I often put on a dress, etc., and go about my business. Some weeks I stay dressed for days on end, other weeks, I don't dress at all.

I average 2 times a month meeting friends and I have also gone to Tgirl events 2 times a year staying up to a week at each. I really love getting away and enjoying girl time for week with other like minded girls.

Once or twice a year. I do wish I could do more, but circumstances are such that it isn't possible at this time.

Go out as a woman? Never. I'm a guy and nothing can change that, and it would take a team of Hollywood experts to make me look like a woman.
    Go out CDing to some degree? Quite often, although a number would be difficult without guidelines on what counts and what doesn't.

All the time! Well over a hundred times annually. I am a serial volunteer in the Cleveland area, well known at many high-end events and will dress for my business when it makes sense. It has allowed me to establish profitable business relationships that I would not have otherwise. I am a bridal model for a wonderful boutique located in the heart of Cleveland, model coordinator for a high-end boutique at area fashion shows, have walked the runway myself as a model and acted in quite a few movies. My big screen debut, in actual theaters, is coming up this February.

I also get a few annual stretches of full timing it at Keystone and Erie and I work for two weeks as seasonal staff for the fantastic Cleveland International Film Festival. I am the hostess for a blog with worldwide readership: https://kandis-land.com/. This is so very, very different for each and every one of us here. CD.com was the springboard to my ability to navigate the world as Kandi.

You did ask.....
    Last edited by Kandi Robbins; 12-24-2023 at 04:58 PM.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.

Well, Maybe once a month I will leave to do something fun.

I usually get five 24/7 girl days once a month.

Hugs, Zoey

hello Teresa,
    I don't try to present as a woman; I just enjoy wearing the clothes,
    luv J

Shoes glorious shoes rachellegsep's Avatar
    Twice in the real world with cd friends at accepting multi gender venues in other towns and 4 times at fancy dress parties.
    In search of muliebrity

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post
    All the time! Well over a hundred times annually.
    Kandi: You're really living the dream, but based on what you said, I may be able to follow you on some of your dreams. They don't seem impossible, even for me.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 12-25-2023 at 09:06 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Although I haven't gone out solo very much, going out with CD friends has increased over the last couple of years. About once a month this year.
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    I haven't been out dressed for decades now. Back when I was out in the field I would drive dressed and occasionally walk. I could never pass, due to my physical size, so there was never any chance of wide exceptance presenting as female. That took the fun out of it? So I moved firmly into the closet where my own eyes see what they need to see, without fear of contradiction.
    Last edited by Jane G; 12-26-2023 at 05:04 AM.

Aspiring Member Michelle Crossfire's Avatar
    Lately, i get out between 2-5 times a month, depending on my work schedule. When i dress, it is with the intention of going out, either shopping or just out to the stores and look about. Sometimes, it is with my wife, whom i have mentioned several times here as being awesome. Usually try to go to Keystone every March, and i have a a friend who is trying to get me to go to Detroit Invasion, which i last did in 2016.
    [B][I]Call me Michelle: doll:

Never. Even underdressed and going into a women?s clothing store and enjoying tryin on and buying a dress for myself, I was nothing more than a man in a dress. And other than in the store, never went outside wearing women?s outerwear.

At least one day every weekend, usually more. I work 4 ten hour days every week (Tuesday - Friday one week, Monday - Thursday the next) So I get 4-day weekends every other week. I am not out at work, but I spend most of my non-work time as a woman. I do all my errands on weekends as a woman.

About twice per month - not nearly as often as I would like but much more than it used to be!

I wish I had a concrete answer. The first time was 2015, second was 2022, and third time was September of this year??so rarely I guess
    If you only knew the power of the pink fog! ~Joss