Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: SURVEY: How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

Rachel does not go out in public, LET, but I do underdress, and have gone out fully dressed in girls clothes, but with no make up or wig and I was wearing a loose winter coat, girls jeans and woman's loafers.

Normally I Dress and Present Twice a Month. That all Depends On My Work, and what is Going On.

Hugs Brenda

Never!...I've not yet plucked up the courage!
    Although I myself think I look 100% female, and think that I look more feminine and more sexy than many women, I'm still not confident that others would think the same!
    I'm lucky in a way that my body shape, size and build , facial characteristics, arms, hands, legs , feet, etc are very feminine/female...so one day, I'm determined to take the plunge!
    My voice , though, is a stumbling block, as it is very deep and masculine, and difficult ( well, impossible!) to change.

I went out en femme only once in my life, to a Halloween parade in 2016,

I dress in female attire and go out 3 to 5 times a week.

Grocery shop, gas station, walk at the Mall, look through the racks at Ross, TJ Max, Burlington outlet, etc.

I've never had an issue.

Never!

However, I sometimes look in the mirror and think, with a touch of make up (which I've never used), I could go out and be very convincing as I seem to have one or two natural curves in the right places (right for a woman; not so right for a man), and my body size is bordering on petite, but I'm just scared that the reality would be so much different.

Maybe, one day.

Absolutely zero and for me it will comfortably remain that way. I know how important it is for many crossdressers for many different reasons to present as a woman in public. In my personal situation it is something that has never interested me although I have been encouraged by others to be out and about as Danielle. I would consider going to a crossdressing event such as Keystone but that would be to meet other crossdressers in person and not to be out in public per se.

I've been out a few times at night. Usually after a long time dressing and changing outfits. Trying to get comfortable with the look.
    I've read about and know that feeling, is it terror or elation holding the lock on the door.
    Twisting the catch with such care, holding the door in it's frame so firmly.
    The door gasping in it's frame as at last it is free.
    The breeze! An inch wide and 6 foot tall waft of cool air refreshing my face, and a delicious chill touching the exposed nylon layer upon my legs.
    Ears pricked, not a sound is heard nearby although the distant rumble of real life is ever present.
    I'm on the step, outside.
    Holding the door , last check. I've got a house key.
    The door firmly closed I start to walk.
    Suddenly it's not feeling like such a good idea.
    Shouldn't have worn heels for the first trip out. So noisy and really need to practice. So that's taking away any comfort. I need to get away from any neighbours so uncomfortable tiptoe till I'm around the corner.
    I stop and look around. Listening. It feels like I am completely alone. Still so very conscious of my predicament.
    I walk and try to enjoy the feeling of my skirt, the jiggle of my boobs, hair in my face oh that list is endless.
    But I can't relax. It's highly stressful.
    Somehow I end up back at my front door.
    Safety indoors I'm shaking. Relieved.

Still so much to unpack. I love dressing up but didn't enjoy that stress.
    I've been back outside, very exciting a little dangerous. I don't like the danger though I just want to find that peace I see on those girls that get out regularly and share their pictures on Flickr.

The last couple of years I have a "Geena Season" from late October through February. During that time I try to get fully dressed and head out about once a week. That's when I'm all shaved and looking really fem. The rest of the year, I might dress up and don the mask and get out once every two or three months (when I really feel the need).
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Aspiring Member
    On average, about twice per month, but it's not as regular as that. It could be four or five times in one month, and none the next.
    I'd love to make it more often, but it's all down to when the opportunity arises.

Aspiring Member
    A half dozen times a year. I schedule business trips with Abby time in March, June, and October. I escape the winter gloom for a week with Abby time in January. I have been finding an Octoberfest, which in my world occurs in September, somewhere for several years now.

Only a few times this year, but one of those times was for a week straight.
    I am a vessel of the goddess. Let me express my calling to a feminine life through nurturing love and relatedness.

Averaged out, once a month. I don't do it in the summer and am mostly active in fall and winter.

Platinum Member
    I live a significant part of my life presenting as a woman, so I am out in public a couple times each week. That may vary depending on what else is going on in my life.
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Absolutely never. I dress only for myself, at home and alone.

Once or twice a month Val goes shopping at Nordstrom, dinner and dancing with the girls. My most favorite time.
    Just call me Val

Once or twice a month typically, usually for shopping. I hope to do a little more starting this year as times a wasting!

about 4 or 5 times a year use to be more but i got married
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

Lately for me it has been 3-5 times per week.....and it's not enough. I'm starting to run out of clothes!

Rarely these days if you don't count partially dressing. I very often wean foundations, mom jeans and cute top to walk my dog in the neighborhood. I have dressed and presented a half a dozen times travelling to visit my parents in PA from VA over the years. I have gone out for drives many times en femme when it seems totally safe. Daytime and night time usually when my dear wife is away visiting her sister. But overall I am pretty content to dress several times during each week to do house chores and the like.

~ Bondage & Pantyhose ~ cosmolovesph's Avatar
    QUESTION:
    How often do you present yourself in public fully dressed as a woman?

MY ANSWER IS:
    Several times a year, including a planned trip to the movies tomorrow... would do more often, but we live in a very hot place in the summer.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Crissandra
    ~AKA - Cosmo-Loves-PantyHose~
    Don't forget to compliment those wearing pantyhose, as to how nice their legs look!

Once a year, twice if I?m lucky.

Been dressing for six years. The furthest I've been out is into the garden, in the dark on a warm summer's night for whimsy (and a glass of Pinot). Other than that I have never been out in public. Never wanted to and never will.

I do not try to present myself as a woman in public at all. If I had been found in public dressed like a woman, my private life would have been ruined. Family, neighbors should not know.
    However, I used to walk out into the garden or to sit on a terrace for a while from time to time. I can't refuse that to myself.

Board-Certified Shaman LaSirenaBella's Avatar
    I'm usually out and about at least once a week, usually one to three times a week.
    Sirena Rivera
    "Because when you stop and look around, this life is pretty amazing." - Theodor S. Geisel