Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: SURVEY: How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

SURVEY: How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

QUESTION:
    How often do you present yourself in public fully dressed as a woman?

MY ANSWER IS:
    I CD and go out in public dressed as a woman about twice a month on average, usually with my wife.
    I honor my wife's request that I not post pictures.

Aspiring Member
    I have been getting out 4 to 5 times a year. I would do more but life seems to get in the way.
    Sara

It is all over the place for me. I am guessing 10 to 20 times a year on average; however, 2022 was a great year for me with 5 days out of 8 in a row in one trip. 2020 to 2021 was terrible because of Covid. I am hopeful about 2024. I would be happy with 2 per month.

Sandi

A few days each year

I?ve never been out as a woman. I?m a heterosexual man with feminine tastes.

I get out at least 2 times a week and have gone for a trip of 11 days without male clothes.
    " I have to tell you, sweetheart, my breasts are as smooth and beautiful as the day that I bought them " Lola from Kinky Boots

About once a month plus 5 days of "all girl, all day and all night at the Keystone Conference.

Now that I'm retired, maybe I can increase that.

Plus, I go shopping for girl clothes and makeup once or twice a week, but in full boy mode.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Once a year.

once a week....more when possible....
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

I would say on average, 3-4 times a month. Some months more, some less. It's usually out with my wife for a drink, but sometimes just errands, and sometimes with women friends.

As many will know, cuz I never shut up about it right! I usually get to spend a full week 24/7, once a year. This year I had more opportunities when my SO went on holiday with her sis for a week and was able to add 4 more days to the total.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

I live virtually full time as a woman so 99% of the time I leave the house it is en femme.
    "Care about what other people think of you and you will always be their prisoner" - Lao Tzu

3-4 time a month.

Probably fifty to seventy-five times a year, with bursts of going out and then gaps for a while.

Read all about it at the link in my signature! (Shameless self-promotion)....

Late edit: based on a court in my Google Photos, 62 days so far this year.
    Last edited by TheHiddenMe; 12-24-2023 at 02:00 AM.
    I'm Sun-Dee at Kandi's Land; read about my outings here:

https://www.kandis-land.com/author/dee/

I have two days a month that I get dressed and go to the nail spa when they open at 9:30 AM. I spend the entire day shopping, having lunch, taking care of bank business, etc..
    I have several sales ladies that I spend time conversing with on a regular basis.
    I take a large ice chest and grocery shop and pick up vitamins, prescriptions, etc. that I don't get around home.
    I attend a group therapy/ get together at 6 PM till 8 PM with the Transgender Institute Group and several of us then go to Minsky's Pizza until about 10 PM.
    Often I pick up something for my wife's supper on the way home.
    I sit and talk to her and watch TV for two or three hours and then take off makeup and clothes and end my day. ( she doesn't go to bed until around 4 AM every night)

(My wife has gotten used to this and tries to schedule things around it. She would rather I totally quit crossdressing, but she tolerates it.)

I also have a canoe camping trip every April that I dress to spend the days traveling to and from Arkansas and stop at places like Bass Pro and tour their museum and shops, but I remove my girly stuff before hitting the campsite and dress again after I leave the camping area.

There are a few car shows that I dress for and once a year I go to a show 4 hours away that I will dress for and spend the night and the whole two days dressed.

Suzi Q

Maybe monthly, but I'm much more driven by opportunity rather than the calendar.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

If you count the times when I go out and do not interact with anyone - pump gas, go to ATM, go to parcel machine - then I would say 3-4 times a month.
    However if you count the times when someone can see me, talk to me etc. then I have got only two business trips so far - both during last two months and both lasting 2-3 days when I was presenting as a woman as often as I could apart from times when I had to do the job.

twice a month, I go out for two days and stay out overnight, shopping during the day and pub/clubbing at night,leave the house em femme, no male clothes with me.

I get the opportunity to go out dressed only about 7-8 times a year. Our daughter and children have moved back home with us.
    "When you come to a fork in the road, Take it!" - Yogi Berra
    I guess I did!

Since January 1st of 2023 I started 24/7 and couldn?t go back to male mode if I wanted. I don?t have any male clothes in my house period anymore. If I could make a wish it would be for everyone to fulfill their dreams and desires without any remorse or regrets. Coming up soon on my 1 year anniversary. I?m 71 anyway it was time and not going to waste what?s left of my life. My mother,lived to be 82 and step sister and step brother are both 84 and 85 so I?m hoping I get at least 10 more years.

I try for at least once per month but have to work around schedules at home. For me, it's 100% or not at all, so working out the details is what often limits my activity.

Question How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

At least once a month when I can go over to OKC for the girls night out. Sometimes more often if I'm going out to take pictures to post on here.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!

An excuse to consult my Sandy spreadsheet! Number of days per year on which I dressed in public:

2023: 4
    2022: 11
    2021: 1
    2020: 11
    2019: 18
    2018: 19
    2017: 5
    2016: 2
    2015: 2
    2013: 7
    2012: 2
    2011: 1
    2006: 1
    2003: 1
    1998: 1

Platinum Member
    There are days when I never leave the house, but most of the time I present as a woman when I go out in the community where I live,
    Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Every couple of months. I'd like to go more, but that pesky real life gets in the way.