Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: SURVEY: How Often Do You Present Yourself as a Woman in Public?

It’s so sporadic. Maybe a couple times a year but each time can be about a week long. Other than that maybe an hour here and there. Certainly not enough time to really learn great makeup skills.

About twice a week for about 4 hours to go to the other side of town and shop for groceries and run errands. Occasionally I'll stop somewhere for lunch while I'm out.

Never. I just CD in my home.

I've never presented in public as a woman. I just CD at home. Even then, I worry that someone will see me dressed through a window.

Not exactly rational - but it is what it is.

Generally speaking I present in full female mode, that's hair makeup and body shaping, twice per week, usually Thursday and Friday for about 8 hours each day. I will be out and about doing the weekly shopping etc. I will also use any opportunity that arises for a couple of hours, perhaps without the hair and makeup and staying at home.
    Then twice a year I have a long weekend, Thursday through to Monday, away from home and I will be in full female presentation for the whole time.
    I should add that I possess no male underwear whatsoever, and I wear a nightdress every single night. So not quite full time, but as much time as my circumstances will allow.

Never have but I do wear feminine clothing alot

For me, it’s when I travel for work, which took a big hit during Covid. Now that I’m back on the road, it’s seeming to be about twice a month.
    Letting the girl in me out.
    More pictures here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/165304654@N04/albums

How often do I go out as a woman? Never. How often do I go out dressed? About once a month. I go out dressed in dresses, heels, nylons and panties but I have never had a desire to do forms, makeup, wigs ect to pass as a woman. I just like to wear women?s clothing and go outside my house. Now I don?t go down to the local grocery dressed this way I only go to bars that are open to such things.

Been out 5 times this year which is about an avg. year

Have started going out at least weekly. Dress while at home full time. Would like to transition to being female full time but is not practical.

About every other month, so six times a year.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

In public?
    um, let's see,
    in the last 20+ years,
    I'd say twice.

And those were a violation of the agreement I made with my wife when we married - to never go out in public "looking like that."

Somewhere out there, beneath the pale moonlight.
    Until a year ago, I would go out fully dressed only during the few days leading up to Halloween. And then if I got clocked, was ready to fall back on the excuse that "it's a costume."
    This year, as I'm getting into my senior years, I finally said, screw it; I'm going out. I've been out nearly 40 times this year. Some of those were just to walk the dog on a trail near the house. Others were outings to Costco, Kohl's, etc. I even wore a pink dress when I saw "Barbie."
    It is so liberating, and I haven't had any negative encounters (though I still get a bit panicky when I need to use the ladies' room).
    If only our families and friends could be as supportive as our bras!

Aspiring Member
    4 or 5 times a year and I never dress at home

I had 4 windows of 11 days total in 2023. Covid definitely enhanced my ability to go long periods of time without getting gorgeous, but it's never been that frequent as I don't dress when both my wife and I are home.

Hugs, Michelle

maybe once a month on average. The average goes up when I have the chance for a getaway for a few days, but that only happens once or twice a year

Well we only go out when we need something which is about 2 or 3 times a week.
    The rest of the time is spent around the house in fall through spring. Summer is different when we use our boat and then it's more like 4 or 5 times a week depending on the weather.
    And yes, it's me they see these days.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I live in Germany and in February it?s carnival time
    That?s in only time I?m allowed out ,so that might be a couple of Saturday nights and along weekend
    Which we spend in another town in a hotel and I?ve only got girls stuff with me

Aspiring Member
    It's fairly random for me, but I'd guess on average it's once every 2 weeks.

I have only been out dress about 4 times.
    I do dress several times a week, But never step out the door.
    I certainly do not pass in any way.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Number one, CDing is NOT presenting as a woman!
    I go out CDing quite often!

That is called passing and I've only done that a few times at Halloween when we're allowed to wear masks!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Except for the Covid drought, I usually try to go out once a month to meet with Tgirl friends, venture out on a lunch date or go shopping on my own. What I love the most are those wonderful trips out for events like Tranny Week in Provincetown, First Event and random overnight trips based around special happenings. This usually happens at least three times a year. These involve as much as three days fully enfemme and I love these adventures.
    Sarah Adams, mature girl from NH. My photos are on Flickr under vintage4sarah !

I shoot for once a month, but usually fall a little short of that mark.

Life is more fun in heels Genifer Teal's Avatar
    I answered this but I don't see it. I guess I missed the button to post. as I like to say, "I'm m not working girl" that's about it. most of the rest of the time I'm girly. It's not like I'm even hiding it at work. I just don't throw it in people's face. Jeans and work boots are requirement so there's Not a lot of options for clothing. I don't do the rough work but the requirement is still there.
    People that don't know me get confused. It is what it is.
    I get mamm'd when I'm not trying and sir'd when I am which makes no sense. As far as fancy dress applications those are fewer.
    I could go out once a week or less depending on the occasions or time of year.

Never. I?m a home girl, by choice and by agreement. . . . Vale