Thread: Kids home for Christmas

Kids home for Christmas

And that means I have to put all my regular use femme clothing somewhere out of sight as it's normally in what was the youngest's old wardrobe. Problem is she doesn't have much in there but the older one commandeered most of the rail space so in case either of them goes looking for things my stuff needs to be moved.

Thankfully I can access the loft easily and the chances of anyone else doing so is tiny so the majority is now in there. I've hidden a few things in the garage so once they've gone, Boxing day, I can find something to wear the next chance I get. It's more a nuisance than anything else but it's one of those things we sometimes have to do.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Hi Helen. I can feel your pain. Every year my eldest step daughter stays with us for Christmas. She is a wonderful girl and loves to get dressed up for the Christmas meal. I always felt awful having to dress in my Christmas shirt and jumper when I really wanted to wear some nice sparkly party dress. So, last year I agreed with my wife to bring her into our "circle of trust". She has lots of gay friends, mostly male and had no issues with me taking on my Andrea persona. Best Christmas ever for me. Really looking forward to the same again this year.
    Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
    ― Roy T. Bennett

Both my adult sons and SOs will be here for Christmas eve,Christmas and perhaps the day after . Neither of them are aware of my dressing. My wife and I take the philosophy that it is our private business. However, the closet in the room where my older son will stay is where I keep my entire feminine wardrobe and heels that are the heels that are way too big to be their mother's, in plain sight of anyone else who might use it or get to poking around. My breast forms, wig and hip shapers are in the dresser in the same room. If someone gets to poking about or opens the closet/dresser there will be some 'splainin' to do. So altho I am not inviting the discovery I need to be ready should it occur, and I am.
    Last edited by Kris Burton; 12-21-2023 at 06:41 PM.
    www.flickr.com/people/194195593@N05/

I solved the concern of my things being found by putting all of it in a storage unit 1 mile from my home. There is no chance of anyone finding my stuff by accident.

Sandi

Reading in this thread makes me realize and be thankful that I don't have to hide or stash any clothing items from anyone, I remember the feeling of hiding clothes and I don't miss it at all.

I'm also thankful that I don't need to hide my clothes away. My son, daughter and step-daughter, all live fairly close to us, so there's no need for stopping over. Including the grand kids there's a total of 15 to cater for. Far too many for our humble house, so we book a family meal at a local restaurant, makes for a much easier life.

Platinum Member
    Hi Helen , Family comes First, >Orchid**OO**
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

You are lucky to have kids home for Christmas. Not everyone is able to enjoy that pleasure. Give them all special hugs.

My grand kids come over for one night, it takes me about a hour before they get here to hide my things

Helen, I haven't seen my children in over a decade. I'd give my eye teeth to have to move my clothes to see them.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Jamie,

So sorry to hear that. It must be heart wrenching for you. Puts my issues into a totally different perspective and reminds me to be grateful for the things we take for granted.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Aspiring Member
    My son is back from University for the holidays, so I'm limited to under dressing during the day, and nightdresses in bed.
    Everything else stashed out of sight.

Moved my things out of spare bedroom so kids could use it. My wife always asks if I moved my girly things out and I reply yes. I am happy to do so and still underdress in panties and pantyhose, but no nightgowns to bed for a few nights. I love spending time with my family over the Holidays.

I have to do some clean up, the grandchildren still nap in the afternoon and they sleep in our spare room where all of my fem stuff is. If anyone here has daughters you will know they are nosy and will find a needle in a haystack.

We wanted nuisances my wife and I, but it didn't work out.