Thread: Gung ho CD then vanishes after company

Gung ho CD then vanishes after company

Today I was underdressed and really enjoying myself. All positive for CD. Then I sing at church, still underdressed and it all feels slightly ridiculous. Like "who am I kidding"!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I gave up underdressing after 2 weeks because it seemed pointless!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Samantha, Sounds like you may have got hit with some guilt/shame, do not worry, it happens.
    Crissy

I underdress 24/7. Sometimes to a greater extent and other times to a lesser extent. The only underwear I own are lace panties; so, that's the minimum. Each Sunday at church I will be wearing panties and either thigh high nylons or suspender fishnets. I don't feel at all ridiculous and I'm not trying to kid anyone. I find underdressing to be quite comfortable and quite natural. Please find some peace of mind with underdressing if you enjoy being underdressed.
    It's never too late to enjoy a happy childhood.
    Live each day as though it's your last 'cause one day you'll be right.
    I'm finding the more feminine side of me...and I ❤️ this adventure.

Sorry, I should have been clearer. I'm happy underdressed, it's the notions of being publicly out, of being out and proud androgynous or feminine that went from "this is me" to "don't be daft"! From feeling "I should have been born female" to "just get on with it"

I started of underdressing 40 years ago, after 40 years of small steps, I now go out regular dressed shopping and going to pubs etc, I have many girlfriends I go out with, so continue with your small steps , you will get there, I wish I could implant my 40 years of dressing knowledge and feelings into you , this would shortcut the path that you have to travel yet.

I don't know about anyone else but I love to underdress. Even though the feeling of the first times aren't there as much I just enjoy and love having something fem under. I see it like wearing something fem in a none time opportunity.

Hi Samantha, I always underdressed now. Bra most days unless we are meeting family where hugs are the norm. I understand your feelings of "don't be daft!" totally. We have all probably been there in our journey. However, if it helps with your health mentally, you are doing nothing wrong so just try to enjoy it. Eventually, underdressing will be just normal and you won't be concerned. Most of the time I forget how I'm dressed and just enjoy being the authentic me.
    Try not to analyse and think too much. Time and a realisation that no-one is bothered about little old you help.
    Follow your heart, listen to your inner voice, stop caring about what others think.
    ― Roy T. Bennett

Aspiring Member
    Like Doc, I gave up underdressing quickly. I found it distracting. I work with high voltage, complicated machinery with sharp edges, and college students, among other things. Distracting is not a good thing where I work.

I also see little point in underdressing, but if it works for you girls, then go for it. I'm sure there are plenty of people out there who see little point in any crossdressing

I?ve underdressed, definitely panties, for many years. On weekends, I wear more. I have to say, I enjoyed it very much and continue, now always bra, panties and hose. Yes, a very enjoyable way to start my day.

I have underdressed exactly two times. First time it was more then year ago soon after I have told my wife about my hobby. I have got a pair of stockings and a belt and wore them when going out to do some errands. I have let my wife feel the suspenders through my pants. Yep, I was in pink fog, but that turned out to be nothing bad that time.
    Second time was couple of days ago and I regret. I regret, because I was almost fully dressed (just no makeup) and had to go to somewhere in the late evening. On the very last moment, just before leaving the car, I have chickened out, removed breast forms, skirt and high heeled boots and a wig, and put drab clothing over what was left on me. Underdressing was fine and quite funny, but now I regret this... un-over-dressing.

THIS!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samantha51 View Post
    ...it's the notions of being publicly out, of being out and proud androgynous or feminine that went from "this is me" to "don't be daft"! From feeling "I should have been born female" to "just get on with it"
    I could have written this, it's so true for me too.
    I don't think that there has ever been a day where I didn't feel like I should have been born female, but I'm painfully aware that I wasn't.
    I've never been proud of my gender "issues." It's just how I'm wired - sort of like being left-handed.
    So - I've told myself many times to not be daft (not the word I used) and to "just get on with it" - living the best life I can, given what I have.
    I like to think I've done pretty well.

But I still underdress. I'm always wearing panties.
    Why? Because it's my gift to myself - a small acknowledgement of my inner truth.
    I don't do it for anyone else, and I'd honestly prefer it if they don't notice.

So Samantha, you're not alone in having conflicting feelings and I can't say that I have any words of wisdom, either.
    But if it helps you at all, I'd say "go ahead."

I have worn panties every day for almost two decades. I can't fully dress as often as I would like. It is the little way that I can dress feminine.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

Panties and a bra everyday

I don't usually underdress, but when I do, it's only panties. I think a bra would be much too visible under my dress shirt and I don't want to out myself at work. Plus, my wife is DADT and I don't have any way to wash and dry bras. Even drying panties is difficult because I don't want my wife to walk in unexpectedly while I have a load of panties in the washer or drier.

However, I recently retired so that minimizes some of my problems. Last Saturday, I went out with the girls, en femme, of course. I didn't want to change back when I got home, so I slept in my lingerie under my PJs. As a result of some of the threads here, I decided to underdress the next day in panties, tights and a bra, under my sweatshirt. And the next day, and the next day, and the next day.

Being underdressed in the bra was so wonderful. Every time I took a breath, I felt the band of the bra hugging me. Every time I turned my body, I could feel the bra straps on my shoulders. The bra was lightly padded, so I had AAA breasts.

It was so wonderful. Thanks to y'all for giving me the courage and permission to do this.

Needless to say, I'll be doing this again. I just need to work out the logistics and to plan for doing it without my wife catching me. Wish me luck.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Since your underdressed and apparently no one else knows then the logical answer is, no one? I love trick questions!
    Current Obsession - Breasts and Lingerie!

.......My Photos

Undressed is all I can do right now and I'm enjoying that, nothing else in my wardrobe and no money to buy anything. My post wasn't about being underdressed which I can do.

My post was about how I felt all gung ho at home, even thoughts of being trans, in the wrong body, etc then going out (undredressed) in mixed company and it vanishing to be replaced by "what are you thinking you muppet, just get on with life as a bloke".

Under dressing is my self- imposed limit. My wife knows but doesn't want to see (and wishes she didn't know).
    I wear panties every day. They fit better, provide sufficient support and are way less bulky. Not to mention, they're pretty, too!
    I wear bras as often as I can, making sure it won't be noticed by my wife. I assume she knows and just puts up with it. I frequently sleep in a bra with enhancers, because I just have to. I don't get to wear often enough nor openly enough.

Interesting notion. On the rare occasion that I've underdressed (usually panties and tights) and went out and about, if I think about it, I feel a bit foolish and can even become self-conscious. On the other hand, when I have gone out fully done up as Geena, I don't feel it at all. It's like I'm more worried about being found out being drab and underdressed than when I'm all femmed up. Maybe because I don't think anyone would recognize me when I'm Geena.
    www.flickr.com/people/196660660@N08/

Samantha, I underdresed for almost 30 years and never felt embarassed about it. Maybe I'm just kind of odd but I enjoyed the feel of the thong strap sliding into the crack of my ass. I just started fully dressing Sep of last year, after my wife passed away in Jul. It felt so right, normal and natural to be wearing women's clothing! I wish I had been doing ot for the 30 years I was underdressed.
    The Pink Fog will be with you, always!